You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3986 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Just trying to help a friend out at the moment (like i haven't got enough propblems of my own with Equita and Rossendales), however she currently has DUKES chasing her for unpaid council tax.

I spoke to the bailiff on her behalf and advised that she would pay the one account and the fees it had incurred of £42.50 1st and 2nd on a card and that would be it done and asked to pay a chunk of the second bill off and enter into an arrangement but would not allow entry to the house and again agreed to £42.50 in charges.

Now they have left a NOTICE OF SEIZURE OF GOODS AND INVENTORY detailing a car that isnt hers she cant drive.

And fees under Section 5 Head H? What is this fee and is it better to pay the council as they have now applied extra levy charges ( these will be illegal as the item on the car is not hers.)

Swift reponse please guys she panics a bit more than me. :smile:

All advice offered is based purely on my own dealings and the help and support i have had from this site.

Copying an of my postings is perfectly fine with me but you may wish to check the spellings.:D

not her car then the walking possession is invalid so far she has done the correct thing keeping them out

i see she has 2 accounts with the bailiff they cant charge a visit fee on both accounts on the same day multiple charges

she will need to write to dukes telling them that the bailiff has levied a car that does not belong to her and ask for a screenshot of her account