whatsupnow

Help with the csa

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4010 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

i am new to this so please bear with me if i have posted this into the wrong section

anyway here is my need

had been separated from my wife for 10 years and have 2 children now aged 21 +16 only found out that she had put through a divorce in 2003 and was given everything and i mean everything house the lot..i had been giving her in the first few months of my separation all my wages yes i know don't say it...after a few months i needed to get a place of my own and decided to give her then £300 + per Month.. she took that no problem

then the csa got involved and was taking then £450 per month that was over half my wage.... then after 3 years i lost my job and wet on job seekers so was unable to pay anything..then got a job stated paying her £15 per week as it was a low payed job.. the the csa bounced me taking £650 per month i could live on the 250 that was left so had to pack my job in.....

had the letter from csa demanding payment... had then asked them send me all the data which they have but do not know what to do with it... she has not said that i had been paying her anything and i have no longer got proof as all back dated paperwork has gone...

a little history

having been sent a few weeks back the decree absolute it says that i have no legal right to the well being of my lads as from 2003 so why am i paying the csa.. can not get in touch with her as she sold up everything and moved with her new husband in a f.... BIG place and me just barely holding a flat together.. now then they are asking me to now pay £12000 + for the 16 year old ???

so any one can you put me in the right direction please