You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

suziwong1012

AA home insurance

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3989 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong forum but i don't know who else to ask

I rang up AA 7th Aug to pay my last instalment of last years policy, the lady told me the account is closed and the new policy wouldn't start

I now have a letter saying there charging me £12 for a failure to keep direct debit for this new policy, i have rung them and the man said the policy wasn't cancelled, he will cancel it for me but can't do anything about the charge

I still have both credit agreements they wanted me to sign and on there it has failure to keep direct debit £12 charge

My question is can they try and charge me this when they don't have the credit agreement for the new policy with my signiture on as i have got cheaper home insurance elsewhere

I have written out a complaint letter to send but wanted to check this

thanks

Sounds like a standard default charge to me which can be argued against fairly simply.

Post up the agreement by scanning it if you can... if not I can knock up a decent enough template letter :)

Sounds like a standard default charge to me which can be argued against fairly simply.

Post up the agreement by scanning it if you can... if not I can knock up a decent enough template letter :)

hi thank you for replying, i havn't got a scanner

would be grateful for the template letter, how they can try and charge me this £12 when it's a new policy and i havn't signed anything

thanks