mcarreno V Natwest

mcarreno
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5370 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I'm in a similar situation with NATWEST- I'm in a DPM (been paying for 3 1/2 years) and now owe them 1600 but 1400 is in charges- if they dont refund I was thinking of just not paying anything (putting it on hold like they are) but really would like this money to clear this debt and focus on the other two so I would be finished earlier- I've just sent them another letter but looks like I may have to go to court

Any advise

Hi

I'm in a similar situation with NATWEST- I'm in a DPM (been paying for 3 1/2 years) and now owe them 1600 but 1400 is in charges- if they dont refund I was thinking of just not paying anything (putting it on hold like they are) but really would like this money to clear this debt and focus on the other two so I would be finished earlier- I've just sent them another letter but looks like I may have to go to court

Any advise

Any court will stay the claim so you will be no further forward.

You need to send your letter with an income and expenditure form plus any notices of arrears to this address:

Customer Response Services Unit

1st Floor

Drummond House

1 Redheughs Avenue

Edinburgh

EH12 9JN

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

Post moved to make your own thread. Please keep everything in here, so it is easier for you to get the help and advice you need. :)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hi

I've spoke to NATWEST and basically they are not prepared to consider my case-

Perhaps an obvious question but should I just wait untill they are prepared to hear the case or do I file at the local court

Thanks

Hi

I've spoke to NATWEST and basically they are not prepared to consider my case-

Perhaps an obvious question but should I just wait untill they are prepared to hear the case or do I file at the local court

Thanks

Who did you speak to? Which department?

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf