You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

angryandy

Overpayment at 'work'!!!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3985 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all

Don't know if i should be writing this here or in the dca forum.

I am writing on behalf of my mate who doesn't has access to the internet.

About 4 years ago my mate was working for job centre plus before he went away to Australia for a year as a backpacker.

He left work literally a week before he left for Australia and handed in the relevant notice to his employer etc etc.

To cut a long story short he has now got a dca on his back called credit solutions ltd who are claiming that he was overpaid £600 by job centre plus. He didn't know he had been overpaid as he had a few thousand in his bank due to his trip away. He doesn't even know if this is corect as it has took them long enough to get in touch.

If any of you could give advice as to what his next move should be in dealing with this he would be very grateful. I was of the understanding that if they have overpaid him it is their fault and it is not up to him to pay it back.

Just to let you know he is not currently employed and is on Jsa.

Thanks in advance Andy...

Andy...

Any advice please peeps?

Andy...

he needs to write and ask them for proof of the overpayment before doing anything else

Thanks Andie. Who should he write to? the dca or to the job centre?

Andy...