Palatine Credit Information

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5370 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Gang.

Just wondered who this lot are? Found they did a trace on me back in June on my CF. Seem to be some sort of tracing experts! Based in Liverpool. Anyone know about them? Might be related to a new mobile contract that I have.Taken out about the time this record appeared.

Palatine (R&D) Group

PO Box 311

Liverpool

L69 2RH Bespoke Credit Solutions | Palatine Credit Information Limited

About Palatine

Credit Reference Reports

Palatine (R&D) Group provides credit reference reports on individuals, limited companies and small businesses together with a thorough debtor tracing service by Post, Telephone, Fax or E-mail.

Process Serving

Palatine (R&D) Group offers a nationwide process serving facility on fixed rates whereby all documents are personally served within strict time frames.

Online Databases

Palatine (R&D) Group also provides online access to various databases for credit references and debtor tracing purposes. This is mainly supplied to investigators, bailiffs, trace agents, detectives and enquiry agents and allows them to access the best available source for the most up to date and comprehensive data available (on the most cost effective basis).