Alchymist vs. Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5343 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It is now three weeks since I CCA’d the Halifax, and still no reply. What do I do now?

This is one of two cards, the other is with MBNA (I have posted similarly on that thread too) –that I suspect may be unenforceable.

I have had this card for over 10 years, and have been paying PPI on it for all that time too. At the time of application I was lead to believe this was compulsory, it was not explained to me that interest would be applied to the PPI charges –thereby increasing my debt, nor was I asked about any pre-existing medical conditions that may invalidate the PPI cover. For information, I have a lifelong cardiac problem.

I have recently endured a spell of work related stress, which has had the consequence of making me more ‘stress-prone’ –apparently stress is sensitising. Obviously, in the light of my pre-existing condition, stress is something I need to try to limit, for the sake of my long term health.

Would anyone be able to offer advice specific to this organisation, which would help me? I am prepared to do this myself, rather than use a third party –but I need to plot a ‘path of least resistance’ –in an attempt to limit stress issues. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

PPI successes to date:

Northern Rock £437.19

One down and four to go........

Hi, Alchymist.

The normal procedure is to send the 'dispute' letter...........

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/571-failiure-to-provide-a-copy-of-the-agreement-within-the-prescribed-timescale

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert