You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

chinnygirl

thomas cook holiday from hell

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3829 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Im woundering if anyone knows wether i can ask for some sort of refund for my holiday.I paid alot of money to go to an all inclusive holiday and the hotel was absolutly terrible,,dirty loos,poor services,food terrible,entertainment terrible.filthy pool i took plenty of photos.im so upset after i was so looking forward to the break.My hubby,grandson and son in law were all ill due to food and dirty pool.

Get as much evidence as you can. Did you complain when you were there ? Did any other holiday makers complain ? If so, have you got their contact details ?

You can download complaints letters from " Holiday Travel Watch "

Thank you mustang67 for your reply.i did complain while there and i have the copy hear with me,also i took photos,but i am unsure of anyone elses complaint,although when we got on the bus home yesturday a few made a comment thank god were going home!

ill check out the web site you said thanks

cant seem to find holiday travel watch?

Here is a link

(Edit)

Oops link is not allowed.

The name of the site is travelwatchdog. Add a dot and a com.

Edited by funnyoldworld
Commercial link removed