Castlebridge Credit Management

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4627 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anyone heard of these people? Are they a DCA or a company trying to flog me something? I just had calls (with voicemail messages left) on both my home and mobile asking me to call a 'Luke at Castlebridge Credit Management'. I've not heard of them, no postal contact as yet and searching Google brings up nowt. I've no plans to call them back, but am curious?

Only found that on the 'Who calls Me' website, apart from that just drawn a blank certainly couldn't find them registered on companies house??

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Someone else may have come across them and be able to shed some light onto it, but as they don't appear to flag up on tinternet, I would certainly treat with caution8)

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

From the OFT consumer credit licence database:

Instant Cash Loans Limited

Categories:

Consumer credit

Consumer hire

Credit brokerage

Debt adjusting/counselling

Debt collecting

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:Yes

Trading Name(s) (Current):

AdvanceBritain.com

Castlebridge Credit Management

Gold To Cash Dir£ct

Money Shop

Oastlebridge Credit Management

The Money Shop

Trading Name(s) (Historic):

Cash Till Payday

Cash 'Till Payday

Open 4 Loans

Oastlebridge Collections Company

Castlebridge Collections Company

Yep, your spot on there, just rang them and they class themselves as 'credit management' but are a debt collection agency!

And are only interested in phishing for your name and address just so they can "check our database to see if we rang you by mistake", yeah pull the other one sunshine it's got bells on!!!:D

Boo;)

Edited by Bazooka Boo
Damn typo!!

If people like you paid your debts on time they wouldnt have to call you. If you ever wonder why your getting loads of calls from people you dont know, think about how much money you owe to people and havent paid.

Castlebridge is one hard ass company, i'd pay them if i were you.

At least if you're going to be a troll, try and be slightly less of a judgemental arsehole with post no.1. As I said above I have had no dealings with the company, hence my confusion about being called. (They've not called again, incidentally, so I can only assume they employ thick tw*ts who can't read and so call wrong numbers)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:It's a little early in the afternoon to be drinking isn't it?

Or has working for such a 'hard ass' company turned you into a 'hard assed' boy??

At least if you're going to be a troll, try and be slightly less of a judgemental arsehole with post no.1. As I said above I have had no dealings with the company, hence my confusion about being called. (They've not called again, incidentally, so I can only assume they employ thick tw*ts who can't read and so call wrong numbers)

Clearly the drinking regime is rife within such a 'hard assed' company!

Still, let the little children play on mommy and daddy's computer and ignore them, they soon get bored:grin:

As they haven't got back in touch, then as you say it is quite likely a fishing trip, or a wrong number, or they are all having their nappies changed..

Boo;)

I'd love to be able to sell these trolls screen cleaners-they have to be covered in slobbers as the spit flies out from between their teeth like deranged rabies victims as they spew out their pointless drivel

tosseurs one and all

and remember-

"Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be--or to be indistinguishable from--self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."

;)

as for "hard assed"-I think our trolling friend might be talking out of his own ass

There was a program on t.v this evening on Gold where one of the presenters from Top Gear (Richard Hammond) tried being a call centre monkey & describing the stress levels involved....enter some medic or other who described how the stress was bad for their health which could lead to heart attacks, mental breakdowns & even some cancers.

Not all bad news then. ;)

If people like you paid your debts on time they wouldnt have to call you. If you ever wonder why your getting loads of calls from people you dont know, think about how much money you owe to people and havent paid.

Puberty is clearly a slow process in your case, Gavin.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

they are a debt collection agency and my advice would be to put everything in writing, a signed for deliverd letter, and if they continue to make unreasonable demands , contact the trading standards authority and then tell them you have conacted the TSA, albeit by letter,NEVER by phone....and pls remember not all of us have chosen the path you may be currently on.

• 1 year later...
Has anyone heard of these people? Are they a DCA or a company trying to flog me something? I just had calls (with voicemail messages left) on both my home and mobile asking me to call a 'Luke at Castlebridge Credit Management'. I've not heard of them, no postal contact as yet and searching Google brings up nowt. I've no plans to call them back, but am curious?

The situation is very clear this is a [problem] company they will ...your bank account if you have given any company such as The MONEY SHOP your card details when you ist got a lone from them or whoever.

there are a number of ways to put and end to this (1) contact your local police harrasment is a criminal offence.

(2) write our e-mail your local mp about the harrasement. (3) e-mail the press in your area.(4) dont answer or return their calls.

AND REMEMBER THE MONEY SHOP OR WHOEVER YOU BORROWED FROM HAS GIVEN THEM YOUR CARS DETAILS AND YOUR SECURITY CODE THATS ILLEGAL SO GET IT CHANGED TO A NEW CARD AT YOUR BANK OR THEY WILL CONTINUE TO SWIPE FROM YOUR ACCOUNT.

Finally a company that operates out of a P.O. address is always suspect so report the matter to them as well. good luck evryone

Only found that on the 'Who calls Me' website, apart from that just drawn a blank certainly couldn't find them registered on companies house??

i suggest the following (1) report to police harrasment is a criminal offence.(2) reort to local mps all partys via e-mail. (3) report to local press . dont answer their calls.

MOST LIKELY THE MONEY SHOP HAVE GIVEN THEM YOUR CARD DETAILS INCLUDING SECURITY NUMBER. GET IT CHANGED PRONTO! THEY WILL CLEAN YOUR ACCOUNT EVERY TIME THERE IS FUNDS IN IT AUTOMATIC DD SYSTEM THAT YOU PROBABLY DID NOT AGREE TO. (FRAUD)

Tell evryone post on facebook lets all get to-gether and get them jailed.