Acer -DHL warranty, computer lost, none of them are taking the responsabillity

gege350
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5365 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dear All,

I have contacted Acer customer Service, because I had a problem with my computer, that I bought 3 months before, which is still under warranty.They had directly contacted DHL Express to organize the delivery of my parcel.

A day after DHL came to pick up my computer to send it to Acer Repair Centre In Plymouth, as it was written on the DHL receipt paper and on the package of the parcel.

A day after I can see on DHL site the traking of my parcel. It was delivered to the wrong address.

After 1 month of calling every day Acer and DHL Customer services:

Acer Customer service told me that they never received the parcel because it was send to a wrong adress.

DHL Customer service told me that they can do nothing for me because Acer Limited is their client with whom they have a contract and it has nothing to deal with me.

So they will not proceed any investigation as long as Acer does not request it.

Acer Customer service asked me to contact DHL because it has nothing to do with them.

DHL Customer service asked me to contact Acer because Acer is the only entity which can request any action on this case.

I am facing a complete endless issue.

It has been already a month but the worst thing is that I don't see any improvement in the future cause none of them want to take the responsabillity and try to solve the problem.

In a first step I would like to know if it is Acer or DHL Express responsability.

In a second step I would like, to know what to do because they don't care at all on their customer service line.

Thank you in advance for advices

Write to the CEO of ACER and DHL with full details and give them 7 days to resolve the situation, or you will take further action of what ever nature you decide is best.

If you purchased by credit card not sure if you can't avail yourself of section 75 by holding Acer and the CC jointly liable for the loss of your computer, someone with more knowledge on that should be able to help.