Cca's and True Copies ??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5202 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi i am new to these sites my name is booboo39 and i dont know if i am posting here corectly ?? if not then i am sorry to all ere . I am looking for advice on cca's and true copies of cca's i requested 2 cca's and recieved the following in the link attached if someone would please help me establish their validility ?? a set of t&c's were sent along with an agreement and statements . The agrrements (so called true copies ) have a signature on behalf of the company the name address and account no of myself but no signature of mine . Also there is a paragraph about missing payments on the agreements and after further research i am led to believe the agreement is not a true copy due to the missing payments paragraph . If anybody would be willing to look at them for me i would be soo grateful as i dont know where to turn , i have always worked things out and fought my own corner but i need a bit of guidance and a good bit of advice it seems now:confused:. Once again sorry if i have intruded here and the following link is a link to the cca and t&c's i need help with . I originally posted on some other thread and was advised to start my own so i am hoping i have done correct here ?? :confused:Here is the following link if anybody can take the time to look for me and offer any welcome advice -----------consumer credit agreements pictures by betty240370 - Photobucket Pictures by betty240370 - Photobucket Good work on Here btw and i hope to someday help if i can thankyou :)

Hi i am new to these sites my name is booboo39 and i dont know if i am posting here corectly ?? if not then i am sorry to all ere . I am looking for advice on cca's and true copies of cca's i requested 2 cca's and recieved the following in the link attached if someone would please help me establish their validility ?? a set of t&c's were sent along with an agreement and statements . The agrrements (so called true copies ) have a signature on behalf of the company the name address and account no of myself but no signature of mine . Also there is a paragraph about missing payments on the agreements and after further research i am led to believe the agreement is not a true copy due to the missing payments paragraph . If anybody would be willing to look at them for me i would be soo grateful as i dont know where to turn , i have always worked things out and fought my own corner but i need a bit of guidance and a good bit of advice it seems now:confused:. Once again sorry if i have intruded here and the following link is a link to the cca and t&c's i need help with . I originally posted on some other thread and was advised to start my own so i am hoping i have done correct here ?? :confused:Here is the following link if anybody can take the time to look for me and offer any welcome advice -----------consumer credit agreements pictures by betty240370 - Photobucket Pictures by betty240370 - Photobucket Good work on Here btw and i hope to someday help if i can thankyou :)

They are dificult to read, but the prescribed terms seem to be there.

The bottom line is, that unless they have your signature on an agreement, they awill be in trouble enforcing the debt, unless this was arranged online.

Hiya,

This is the normall gunff they send but if you opened the account online if at any point you send a sar they will send the appropriate stuff.

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Hi and thankyou both for your advice its much appreciated . As i am new to this has anyone any info as to my next steps in response to these accounts being passed to the company's debt collection dept Eg - where do i stand regarding the no signature of mine rendering the accounts unenforceable. And most importantly is there a template letter or certain legal written letter .Ineed to contact them but i have no idea of the next step .I am pretty sure i didn't open these on line but can not be sure ?? do i request a subject access request just in case :confused: . Any help or advice is much gratefully appreciated and i am a quick learner and am willing to offer advice on the site if i can :eek: thanks:!:

can you confirm when this account was opened and if it was online?

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Hi Ida the accounts were opened on the 19th of dec 2007 and on the 29th of may 2007 and i can't be sure but am pretty certain just not 100% that it was not opened on line x thankyou for helping me :)

I wonder if you 'opened the account' merely by ordering something you saw in a newspaper advert. That is exactly how one this mob's companies 'opened' my account - I never, ever signed anything, never requested any credit facilities and never gave them permission to process my data yet they now say I owe them a pile of cash too and have trashed my credit record!

Send them a Subject Access Request and see what that turns up.

Welshwizard QC (Quite Content):rolleyes:

Hello and thankyou Welshwizard much appreciated but any pointers on how i request a subject access request please ?? do i do it in writing ? e mail etc . I am rubbish at all this and my head is upside down at present Any help appreciated and i must say i am glad places and forums like this exist for people with issues and problems and there are people out there to help thanks :)

Hi again Vint1954 sorry to bother you . The advice you gave me to send an SAR to the DCA stated to enclose a postal order ? does it have to be a postal order or would a cheque be accepted . Just curious ? thankyou and any help is appreciated as i wam goin to request SAR's tomorrow thanks :idea:;-)

Hi BooBoo,

A cheque is fine. It is just that it gives them your signature. DCA's could possibly lift this of a cheque and use at will. £10 for an SAR, plus a line in the letter reminding them that this money is not to be used for any other purposes.

Vint

Hint.. sign over the printed name on the cheque, which means the signature is valid, but the will have a devil of a job trying to photoshop out the pixels!

• 2 months later...

Hi again i have been off for a while been rather busy . Well i sent of the SAR requests following your advice and noticed on the statements that came after that the £10.00 fee which i had sent had vbeen taken off the account balance when i stated had not to be used for this purpose . I have had no reply to the SAR requests but the latest 2 letters i have uploaded to my photobucket the link follows Subject access request pictures by bevhatton - Photobucket If anyone could take the time to look at them for me and advise me of their meaning in reply to my SAR request and of my next step i would be most grateful . I will admit i haven't got a clue and once again i am glad i came across the site here and the people who help each other its really appreciated thankyou . I hope someone can advise me many thanks :idea:

Hi again i have been off for a while been rather busy . Well i sent of the SAR requests following your advice and noticed on the statements that came after that the £10.00 fee which i had sent had vbeen taken off the account balance when i stated had not to be used for this purpose . I have had no reply to the SAR requests but the latest 2 letters i have uploaded to my photobucket the link follows Subject access request pictures by bevhatton - Photobucket If anyone could take the time to look at them for me and advise me of their meaning in reply to my SAR request and of my next step i would be most grateful . I will admit i haven't got a clue and once again i am glad i came across the site here and the people who help each other its really appreciated thankyou . I hope someone can advise me many thanks :idea:

You need to write to them again, telling them that the 40 day time limit has passed in respect of the SAR. Also now complain to the ICO and let the creditor know that you are doing so.

You have stated in your letter that the £10 is for the SAR only. If they cannot read, down to them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
You need to write to them again, telling them that the 40 day time limit has passed in respect of the SAR. Also now complain to the ICO and let the creditor know that you are doing so.

You have stated in your letter that the £10 is for the SAR only. If they cannot read, down to them.

Hi there i wrote to the companies stating the above and i got a standard letter back and also the ICO which i recieved a letter back . I will post a link now to the letters if anyone can check them out for me please , as i am unsure of what to do next and am still awaiting the next letter from the ICO

SAR REPLY DEC 09 pictures by bevhatton - Photobucket I will be much obliged if anyone can take time please

Hi there i wrote to the companies stating the above and i got a standard letter back and also the ICO which i recieved a letter back . I will post a link now to the letters if anyone can check them out for me please , as i am unsure of what to do next and am still awaiting the next letter from the ICO

SAR REPLY DEC 09 pictures by bevhatton - Photobucket I will be much obliged if anyone can take time please

They are trying to mimick a notice of assignment, which that is not. The NOA has to specify the actual assignment, not one of 5.

• 2 weeks later...
They are trying to mimick a notice of assignment, which that is not. The NOA has to specify the actual assignment, not one of 5.

Hi Vint 1954 and anyone else , i am still waioting of feedback from the ICO but recieved a letter and a data form to fill in in regards to my SAR . I am unsure what to do the letter is apologising for not realising the SAR request i made was an SAR request and they are asking me to send a copy of the( SAR request letter )i sent them I do not have a copy of the SAR i sent them either ??? so if it is a legit request they make in this latest letter then do i just write another SAR letter out and send that ?? i now know to keep copies of all correspondence but i didnt then oops and to fill in the form( and 2 sign it ) giving them permission to get access to my personal data . The letter and the data form are uploaded to my photobucket the link is here if someone can advise me what i need to do ? if anything ? or is it and i quote Vint 1954 here a mimick?? and furthermore the data form asking for my signature is the worrying thing ? i have read of digital signatures but i'll hold my hand up i'm bloody hopeless at this stuff . If this letter and data form are within

the laws then i will co-operate as such i just need( an experts/ someone in the know's ) view on this . Please someone take time if poss i'll be evry grateful and keep up the good work , you will of course know how much it means to someone in my situation to have people to turn to its a godsend and i thank you for help so far .................The link is here sar 2 pictures by bevhatton - Photobucket once again hope someone can take time and look and advise me thankyou ;) Donation made to the group its the least i could do

Edited by booboo39
missed something out ( again)