Help needed

baldwelder

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4500 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all.

I`ve been mooching around on here for a while taking in what i can.

Breifly, i was made redundant in april and defaulted on 4 unsecured accounts, my mortgage is fully paid, up to date and will hopefully stay that way.

I have sent ccas off to all my creditors, 1 seems ok but there`s ppi i may be able to reclaim, 1 sent a `we`ll try to get it off the lender and acc is on hold, 1 (co-op) replied twice with original northern rock card application form a 2 different t&c`s and 1 hasn`t replied.

I`m at the `what now` stage.

Would i be better off starting separate threads for each?

Cheers

Baldy

I have sent ccas off to all my creditors, 1 seems ok but there`s ppi i may be able to reclaim

Cheers

Baldy

If you have PPI on one, cant you claim for that one under the insurance? or is it past insurance that was stopped?

S.

Are You as Anonymous on CAG as You Think You Are? *Link*

The CAG is a free help site,should you be offered help that requires payment,please report it to site team.

Deal with your debts:

STEP ONE - Dont Panic! | STEP TWO - Priority & Non Priority Debts | STEP THREE - Personal Budget Sheet | STEP FOUR - A SAFE bank Account | STEP FIVE - Dealing with Priority Debts | STEP SIX - Non-priority Debts | STEP SEVEN - Non-Priority Debt-Repayment Opt1 | STEP EIGHT - Non-Priority Debt-Repayment Opt2 | STEP NINE - Perils of Consolidation | STEP TEN - RE-Evaluate Frequently

***** SERIOUSLY IN DEBT, DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, TRY NationalDebtLine's MoneySteps *****

IMPORTANT: Please take my advice in the spirit it is given and on the basis that I am expressing my opinion, These opinions are not endorsed by CAG in anyway and are offered informally without prejudice or warranty of any kind. These opinions are solely based upon the knowledge I've gained from this fantastic site and life in general. I have NO legal training.

Wow that was quick, cheers guys. i`ll start a new trhread but the one with ppi, i didn`t realise until i got the cca back off them, debt was about 3 years old and it was done online so i don`t really remember how i got it, i was salaried with good sick ben and death in service payment so i`ve no idea why i would have taken it out.

Baldy