You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3989 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Further to a post I made yesterday - I got a CENTRAL TICKETING ticket for parking in the space that belongs to the flat I pay £725 a month rent for. Letting agent was meant to send the permit out weeks ago and has failed to do so - but my issues with her are different altogether.

Today - Another ticket - CENTRAL TICKETING - I can only assume they are now making a point of visiting my car a daily source of income at present?

Now the issue is that its my girlfriend's car. They aren't getting a penny out of us and I'm more than willing to go to court and if I did, and I was made to pay, I'd honestly (I appreciate this is over the top) rather spend some time 'inside' that fund these cowboys. But she's worried about 'credit rating'.

Can non payment of this - before any court becomes involved - result in a black mark on her credit? Got a real worry that she might wilt and pay it without me knowing but its 2 x £60 = £120 that they are effectively robbing us of.

Thanks.

Your credit rating can only be affected if:

• you get taken to court (tiny chance)

• you lose (miniscule chance)

• you still refuse to pay after 28 days

[problem] revolves around this lack of knowledge. Show this to your g/f - this info is a life skill. The trick works because there are SSOOO many people out there who don't understand the credit system.

They like to make it sound like they could just obtain a CCJ on you by clicking their fingers, which is utter rubbish.