Breach of contract

salimnina
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5371 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

i am not sure if it's the right place for this thread but here is my problem:

in my work, we were contacted by a web design and marketing company who we paid and breached their contract in not designing fully what we agreed.

we agreed verbally and also on paper, what's on paper was a vague idea of how to work will be done rather than what it will exactly do and obviously as a result the company denied many of our requested in designing what we wanted.

I am not sure what to do, do you think I can do something without involving solicitors ? the company solicitor wrote one letter asking for payment and so far nothing...just wondering what's the best course of action.

Thanks

I am sorry to say that this really does, IMHO, illustrate that a contract is only as good as the paper it is written on.

Have the design company met the terms of the written portion of the contract. If they have not then it may be more productive to pursue on those grounds.

How much is the breach worth and more importantly are the company good for the money.

No doubt a legal brain will be along shortly and this will at least bump you up;)

GK

I am sorry to say that this really does, IMHO, illustrate that a contract is only as good as the paper it is written on.

Have the design company met the terms of the written portion of the contract. If they have not then it may be more productive to pursue on those grounds.

How much is the breach worth and more importantly are the company good for the money.

No doubt a legal brain will be along shortly and this will at least bump you up;)

GK

the main points raised are not met, those are not written in the contract as ABCD things to do,however what's written in the contract is just full design, which is making a website for the company with fully functional, they argue that they don't need to do much of and limited themselves in few design.