You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

subprimevictim

Provident agreements - are they enforceable?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3980 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

My husband and I both have loans with Provident. We have looked at our agreements and noticed that they all have our signature, below that the agent's signature, then below that the witness signature which was the agent again.

Can anyone tell me please whether this renders the agreement unenforceable if the agent and the witness are the same person? I thought the witness had to be an independent person.

Thank you for any advice.

can you post up agreement for someone to have a look at the validity of it

oh and remove all personal details so you cannot be identified

sub

CapQuest Stat Demand ~ WON :D

Vanquis Overlimit & Late Payment Charges ~ F&F Settlement received - 2nd June 09

Welcome Finance CCJ ~ Set Aside 22nd May 09 ~ WON :D CCJ SET ASIDE WHOO HOOO!!!!

Capital One Charges & Default Removal ~ ongoing