Baby Peter's tormentors named

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5370 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

and protect them at tax payers expense!:mad:

We are back to the Maxine Carr senario.

These men had previous for assault and skinning animals whilst they were still alive for gods sake.

I don't for one minute think they will have a easy time in jail. It does not go down well if you are in for crimes against women,kids,pensioners and even being down the block won't help them believe me I see it most days. They are not hard men then :D

Ive just watched the reports about this story on the news bulletins - i really felt like crying when they described the injuries that Peter had.

I cannot think of a punishment more severe than the 1 they deserve :mad:

If there is such a thing as hell then i hope Satan has reserved the hottest section possible for that Steven Barker one in specific :mad:

I don't for one minute think they will have a easy time in jail. It does not go down well if you are in for crimes against women,kids,pensioners and even being down the block won't help them believe me I see it most days. They are not hard men then :D

I think their cards have been well and truly marked...

They deserve a slow painful death.

A+L S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 28th July. Statements rec'd 01 Sept. Letter requesting repayment of £4,979 sent 18/09 MCOL sent 15th Nov £6389.57. Cheque received £6425.54 4th Dec.:D

MBNA S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 28th July, promised reply by 28th August. Cheque rec'd £250 31 Aug.:confused: . 2nd letter sent 7 sept for rest of charges to be returned. £243 rec'd 28th Oct:D

CCA sent 1st Credit 11th August, reply 15th Aug

Request for repayment Rooftop Mortgages for £1095, reply saying no on 17th Aug.

Still to come: Cap. One, Time retail, HFC Bank.

Guest janensteve

the death penalty by lethal injection, electric chair or hanging would be too tame. i advocate a tooth for a tooth and an eye for an eye !

How comes we don't have enough money in the public purse to have enough social workers (it SEEMS they have over 40 cases each) to protect a vulnerable child BUT we have enough to provide protection for his KILLERS..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Unfortunately, my sister, brother and I were raised with a violent father, needless to say violence doesn't have a place in my heart or my home........................ BUT ................... give me 1 hour in a room with those excuses for human beings..................:mad::mad:

It really is peverse,ironic & incredible that they will enjoy the type of protection in life that Baby Peter never had.

Just shows you how crazy this country is :evil:

Life's a bitch, then, unfortunately, the innocent die.

Rather than locking them up, Mrs.Rooster recommends releasing them back into society on the grounds that everybody in the country knows, now, who they are......... and funerals are cheaper than prison!

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Ya know how you hear people going on about "Bring back hanging"... I sometimes thing they should bring back crucifiction!

2 pieces of wood, nail through each wrist and each leg, left to die by bleeding to death/starvation/dehydration whilst the world looks on laughing at them.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Oh dear, Im gonna sound like a bleeding heart do-gooder now!

On a human level, I would love to spend time in room with these people and a baseball bat! But....and this is a big but, as Churchill said, societies are judged by the way they treat their prisoners. The whole point of having laws and how,when, the severity and length of a sentence is supposed to be in cold hard law is that it is a structure for metering out punishment for crimes commited. Emotion and public opinion shouldn't affect these sentences.

I have always been against corporal punishment and state executions purely for the fact that they are barbaric and do not serve as a deterrant (check out the murder statistics in American states where they have the death penalty).

As I have become older and a mother, I have begun to question my firm beliefs on harsher sentences, even the introduction of the death penalty where there is no shadow of doubt, however that is why the law and the way it is upheld and the way justice is metered out should be structured otherwise justice becomes revenge and we find ourselves no better than the criminals!

Edited by MONX
forgot a bit!

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

Oh dear, Im gonna sound like a bleeding heart do-gooder now!

On a human level, I would love to spend time in room with these people and a baseball bat! But....and this is a big but, as Churchill said, societies are judged by the way they treat their prisoners. The whole point of having laws and how,when, the severity and length of a sentence is supposed to be in cold hard law. Emotion and public opinion shouldn't affect these sentences.

I have always been against corporal punishment and state executions purely for the fact that they are barbaric and do not serve as a deterrant (check out the murder statistics in American states where they have the death penalty).

As I have become older and a mother, I have begun to question my firm beliefs on harsher sentences, even the introduction of the death penalty where there is no shadow of doubt, however that is why the law and the way it is upheld and the way justice is metered out should be structured otherwise justice becomes revenge and we find ourselves no better than the criminals!

Sorry MONX... but it's views like yours that have helped to get this country into the mess its in..... and if you're going to look at another country to get your stats from, please don't choose (certain parts of) America... :rolleyes:

PriorityOne, there are times when I agree with your view. I do question myself as I said, on a personal note I would want to see the most awful punishment for anyone who harmed my family or friends. On the subject of Baby P murderers, I did say that I would love to meter out my own punishment with a baseball bat!

However if you have a draconian penal system which dehumanises the inmates, this just brutalises them and makes thier view of human life worth even less. This has consequences when a criminal then goes on to commit further crime on release, his/her crimes become more brutal. As with the death penalty if someone knows that they are going to be killed by the state because of thier crimes and are being hunted by the police, why should they give themselves up, why not take a couple of hostages and kill them too...they've nothing to lose!

I dont understand why I shouldnt chose to look at American states who use the death penalty when making my point tho? In my opinion it is a valid point and the proof of how ineffective it is as a deterrant is extremely demonstrative.

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

However if you have a draconian penal system which dehumanises the inmates, this just brutalises them and makes thier view of human life worth even less. This has consequences when a criminal then goes on to commit further crime on release, If there were more effective deterrents in place.... or ANY deterrents for that matter, than this shouldn't come into it anyway.... his/her crimes become more brutal. .... because there are no effective deterrents in place! As with the death penalty if someone knows that they are going to be killed by the state because of thier crimes and are being hunted by the police, why should they give themselves up, and how many criminals do you know who willingly give themselves up at the moment MONX? why not take a couple of hostages and kill them too...they've nothing to lose! Personally, I don't think violent criminals have much to lose now. In fact, they have much to gain!... new identities, protection, money to help start a new life, food, shelter clothing, free access to education....

I dont understand why I shouldnt chose to look at American states who use the death penalty when making my point tho? because it's too narrow... and you're talking about a similar culture to ours... In my opinion it is a valid point and the proof of how ineffective it is as a deterrant is extremely demonstrative. You're entitled to your opinion, but I think you'll be hard pushed to find many people on here who share it. I could be wrong though....

:)