HSBC solicitors northampton claim -help pls

angel_1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4298 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Angel - Who is acting for HSBC.

Just out of interest when did you take out your Credit Card.

Hubby and I have one each and they are both going through the court. Mine was taken out in 2005 and they have managed to find an agreement for that, but no default notice. Hubbys was way before that and they havent provided any documentation for his.

I was just wondering whether they are likely to produce the docs for you

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so update

only had a letter from the northants court to advise my defense was recorded and that the claimant had 28 days to advise further

my concern is for whatever reason i did it and i cant fathom why, i put an email address on the online info to contact me with my address, but now i cant remember the password to enter that email account and thus am worried if the claimants are emailing me stuff?? or as the postal strikes may get worse ive not had anything via post yet, should correspondence still be sent to me by normal post even if they should send me email correspondence but i cant read it - should i inform the court i only wish to have correspondence by normal post ??

Hi angel, re your email password. There should be a button you can click for lost passwords so that should sort that one out for you.

If I remember correctly you filed the defence online didnt you ?. It is my understanding that email/telephone number you put on the form is for court use only if they want to contact you in a hurry. I dont think the other side will get to see that, plus I think they have to have your explicit permission to send stuff via email.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

hiya all

im getting better guys, at least im back on the internet yipeeeeeeee

apologies for my delay still though

i have found my original thread now silly me and i have on post number 24 already scanned what ive had from m and s as the reply to my cca request way back ages ago and also there is a copy of the default notice they sent

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/m-cards/169184-marks-spencer-money-req.html

not sure if these two should now be merged i will leave that to you citizen if you think would be beneficial ?

also ive managed to find my password and got into that email and i cant see anything or read anything regarding any court or solicitors notes phew!! Yes Citizenb i did do all online,,,,

hello craftygirl, solicitors are DG Solicitors and i cant remember will have to look back for the date of when card was applied for.

good luck on your battles though i will look into your thread tomorrow

nite nite all

still nothing from anyone im getting a bit concerned, what happens once the 28 days are up does the court let me know something??

cheers have a fun day all tomorrow angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

hiya all

pls see my last post and now today update is still nothing from anyone and im getting nervous now Should I be getting anything from hsbc sols?

or do i have to chase up northampton?

just come in from work and will take time out to get my head around what the next stage is

anyway truely appreciate a hug and a reasurring post - thank youuuuuuuuuuu

laters angel x:cool:

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Hi Angel,

Here's a link to the post on your other thread which links the "agreeement" doc'ts they supplied - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/m-cards/169184-marks-spencer-money-req-2.html#post1950771

The Northants Claims Centre should inform you of what happens next. I guess the case will be transferred to your local court which will issue Allocation Questionnaires for complation.

If the Claimant's sol'rs have still not responded to your CPR request or provided info which you've requested, this will be taken into account as the case progresses.

You could call the Northants centre to ask what is happening. :cool:

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

hiya slick

thanks for the reassurance, thats what i needed to hear, that i dont need to do anything unless i get

paperwork from northants court to see if the Allocation Questionaire then will be sent to me to fill out (( will need future help on this pls but am trying to educate myself from others threads in the meantime))

or if i get any paperwork their sols are relying in with reply to my cpr request

i meant to send a reminder letter for the cpr but now im thinking let it ride it out, would it look better if i did do a reminder letter?? cheers

of course i will call the northants centre on monday - put in diary to do

thanks again for the reassurance, the mind is still a bit foggy lol

laters angel x

Hi Angel,

If you haven't sent them any reminder, do so now:-

Dear sir or madam,

Claim No 1AB12345

I refer to my letter of xxdate and enclose a copy thereof.

To date, I have received neither a reply nor an acknowledgement and would now appreciate your urgent response.

Yours faithfully,

If they continue to fail to respond, this will not look good when it comes to court. :)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

hiya slick

yes i totally agree that i need to send something to put me on a firmer footing so to speak that i have requested and requested again the information and thus can show without this information they are not adhering to the protocol of information requested under cpr request.

huge thanks laters angel x

• 2 weeks later...

hiya slick and everyone

letter done and posted,,, still nothing from anyone

tried the court the other day continually engaged but a thought will try again but as i defended online with the embarrased defence could i log into the court site with my info and password and see any updates there possibly?

i mean will the court update anything on the case?

will try again calling when i get back in later today

have a fun day all laters angel x

hiya slick and everyone

letter done and posted,,, still nothing from anyone

tried the court the other day continually engaged but a thought will try again but as i defended online with the embarrased defence could i log into the court site with my info and password and see any updates there possibly? MCOL will simply state defence submitted as per their acknowledgment, Angel the case is now at stay, how long is anyones guess a week a month a year, not until the Claimant wishes to proceed will AQs be released and it will progress.I would advocate waiting at least a couple of months then apply to strike out if the above is the case

i mean will the court update anything on the case? No the Claimant makes the next move

will try again calling when i get back in later today Not much point IMHO

have a fun day all laters angel x

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Thank you andy for your responce

my fear initially was that if letters were stuck in the post and i havent received them, what was the position but you have assured me hugely

past few days i have been helping my friend survivor_13 on their staving off house eviction thankfully ellen has come to our rescue as others have today to again help us

andy another question if i may please, i am still awaiting the full sars info and since they have now requested my signature and form to complete and return, my understanding is that i should do this urgently now so i can get the information they hold on me from this too - this could help for the future my instinct tells me -this would then allow me to wait on the info and go for the strike out like you advise in a couple of months - Fab

thank you for looking in and keeping an eye on my thread like others here who have commented i appreciate all your help and guidance

laters angel x

Angel

Why are we doing a D.S.A.R when this is a matter of litigation you have done a CPR request also I trust?

The signiture request is a delay tactic and also a tactic to gain it, if not already, I would advise you sign it in a distinguised way so you will recognise it should it appear on something you didnt expect.If you follow my drift.

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

hiya andy

im sorry if im confussing matters,

on this thread post number 30 by slick gives you a link to my original m and s thread and where i initially got my cca but is really not that clear and i didnt believe in full - the scans are on post number 24

if you havent already seen the scans pls advise your thoughts

also - i have done a cpr request and again a reminder and had nothing in return

i had req sars many months ago, but i will take your advice ref the signature and hope they send the info then i can establish further info and also see if they send the same cca copy again or if anything different, if you now follow my drift;)

thank you and your thoughts now are?

Its an illegible application form with some random T&Cs that are also illegible and not contained within the signitory page my thoughts Angel.

Regards

Andy

• Haha 1

andy - thank you - have already in the past disputed this and told them and yet now they have started the court claim

the dn is also dodgy and i have my envelope yipee i hope;)

im learning as much as i can every day from cag, and i believe that they hoped they got an easy ccj and that i wouldnt defend,,,, but im a bit of an old tenacious bird and i dont give up that easily ;)

so now i act on the sars request following your tips, and will update you once i hear any more

huge thanks being my first one i was scared on receipt of the court papers but you have all helped me understand so much im eternally grateful

laters angel x

Hi angel_1

You are in very safe hands , I should know with Ciz b Slick & Andy

all worth more than their weight in Gold and you know how high the

price of gold is:D

Good luck

Tonks:)

oh thank you too Tonka99

that is so very true, and when i win that lotto ill be buying you all a bar of gold for all your kindness and warm messages:cool:

i do feel so refreshingly assured, and the more i read and the more threads i learn from makes me consider im a lucky person to have found cag and its members - i will never forget anyones kindness towards me as i strive to help others where i can too

nite nite

have a fun day angel x:)

Hi angel_1

You are in very safe hands , I should know with Ciz b Slick & Andy

all worth more than their weight in Gold and you know how high the

price of gold is:D

Good luck

Tonks:)

What an excuse to eat cream cakes :D:D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

hey Citizenb,,,,,cream cakes! well i will stretch to that if that would make you happy no worries :cool:

anyway all this court stuff has fired up my imagination, got my o level law hmmmmme a few years ago......oops but thinking now of looking at a course to learn more and especially about all this cca and contract law to help me understand it all better and also fight my cases better if or when i get to court

mind you - will i still be a litigant in person if i get qualifications? hnmm

anyway if any legal expert would like to suggest A level, other levels, other courses would appreciate it

of course cream cakes on their way lol

catch up later off to do some chores,,,angel x

hiya all

sorry not been on this week to update you all from what i got in the post

helped my friend since last week survivor_13 with her home repossession and the lovely people here from cag especially Ell-en our Queen of repossessions hearings help:)

firstly got info back from sols ref my cpr - and thus i must now learn how to scan info - copy of the application, terms etc, and some kind of letter asking me to sign that im accepting the debt and they can still go for judgement otherwise now only have a few more days before they arrange for a strike out of my defence! also a copy of what they would have sent me out as a default notice,,,,you note now its not a copy of what was sent to me,,,,but what would be sent out and they give the date too

my initial feelings are they have only an application form, terms may be attached but nothing to connect the paperwork

also their copy of the default notice, only says to pay within 14 days and im sure the default notice has to have clear 14 days from receipt and the date they have given me if posted like they state does not give me any days for service;)

they have gone on a moral issue that ive not disputed the debt therefore having had the money they require payment! oops

ALso, i believe i did have their termination letter well thats what it said im sure and they havent sent me exactly what i had previously from my cca request now come to think of it, as i kept on disputing it for its legibility

of the supposed rear side,,,hme must go and find all my paperwork too

hence i really could do with your help guys but i promise will attempt to see if i can scan up the documents later

keep positive as i am still catch up laters all and thanks for keeping interested in my thread angel x

Hi angel,

Sounds like you have had a standard response and threat from Dumb Goofers, HSBC's in house legal team (Note, I hesitate to call them 'solicitors').

Hang on in there and don't bow down to their bully tactics.

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request

hello ernie - how can i help you? any particular part of my defence you interested in i can explain it better for you

hello Docman

thank you for your reply, id guessed as much but i really like to investigate stuff and im very analytical in my projects and this has now become my

little project LOL

im still trying to get my scanner working

anyway will look in later again if i can get it to scan the docs, if not will be sorted by morning im sure

keep happy laters angel x

OK angel, look forward to your post. I've been a few rounds with DGs and am now waiting for the court to order production of the CCA, which they have admitted IN EVIDENCE to the court they do not have!! Oh what fun!!

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request

firstly got info back from sols ref my cpr some kind of letter asking me to sign that im accepting the debt and they can still go for judgement otherwise now only have a few more days before they arrange for a strike out of my defence!

also their copy of the default notice, only says to pay within 14 days and im sure the default notice has to have clear 14 days from receipt and the date they have given me if posted like they state does not give me any days for service;)

I have no court experience (yet ;)) but I DO know that if you sign that letter, you wave away your defence & they will go for CCJ cos you have accepted that you owe the debt.

Ref DN - 14 clear days after receipt, not 14 days from date on letter :)