Creation Store Card from 1998~9

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5356 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, great resources from everyone on this site.

I've used a CCA request against Creation today.

Does anyone know how long they usually take to return the required documentation and statement of account?

I believe they have only 12 days from the day letter was received with the GBP1.00 crossed postal order and a different signature to what I use.

What are my next steps? I can do on this to prepare myself, I've read lost of posts and threads from here and now my mind is bustling with random bits of info.

What if they take longer than 12 days to fore fill my request?

Also are they legally allowed to send cards stating a rep will come and visit me?(what they don't realise, is I'm out lots anyway.)

Also they send me these cards etc but they always post 2nd class and usually arrive 3~4 days later. Is this also allowed? as this cuts down time for me to reply etc should I have the need. Surely this is unfair practice.

Anyway.... enough of me gibbering on, in someways excited about the reply and nervous about the outcome.

Thank you all for reading and all the previous details I have picked up so far.

Cygnus

its 12+2 working days, then we start the next process

now can we have a bit of history please

last payment etc etc.

don't worry about the cards, no-one will turn up anyhow.

what was the reason behind sending the CCA?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi dx100uk,

I've looked into many ways of clearing debit, even more so now due to recession and having to take a pay cut but still work.

I didn't like the sound of IVA in case I wanted a mortgage at a later date. Although I did start but then heard about this issue, I havent paid since June 2009.

I'm currently privately renting and have two jobs to even try and keep head above water, but it's not happening.

So I decided I'd give this CCA a go and firstly it's kinda free and I have seen success storys about it on this very site.

I have other cards pre-2006 from Virgin(MNBA), Barclay Card, Argos Card, Capital One, Vanquis etc. not maxed but unused for a long while as I'm still paying off.

Would any of these also be a good bet to give a go at?

If you need anymore info, just let me know.

Cygnus

• 3 weeks later...

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)