Strange things said at strange times.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5368 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Whats the funniest thing your husband or wife has said,at a totally unexpected time.;)Heres one that happened to me on Sunday.While watching a spectacular display by the Red Arrows on Sunday my wife spotted a cloud in the distance and said,"We had better go home ive left the washing out,and need to bring it in.Theres a storm brewing.:eek:"Will be if i go home now i thought :) I am beginning to worry about the obsession with washing as when we viewed the house the first thing she noticed and said was "oh good a washing line".Cant wait to hang the washing out,see it wafting about in the breeze.:eek:Perhaps i dont understand the importance of these matters.:roll:Tawnyowl

I don't think there was anything wrong with her statement :)

I fainted once in my lounge and my ex husband husband asked what I was doing on the floor ! I told him I was checking the carpet for bits !:rolleyes: He was an Ambulance Man as well............barsteward :mad:

I think the best was Tilly at the St Albans meeting - offering MTM a 'blow job'.... she meant he could have the blow up bed we had with us! (Sorry Tilly & MTM but it brings a smile to my face everytime I think of both of your expressions!)

My aunt (who I am named after) had a nasty head wound from a swimming accident, she was all propped up and bandaged in her hospital bed regaling us of how her accident happened, she told us that

"I dived into the pool but my foot slipped and I banged my head on the side of the pool, It knocked me out but the life guard dived in after me and took me to the side of the pool and gave me artificial insemination"

We all knew she meant respiration but we were howling with laughter for days on that one and she hasnt lived it down yet!

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

I friend of mine went to the hair dressers and asked for a "cut and blow job"

I was once asked at work "what time is the 11:15 break"

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

I had a really bad cold and was constantly blowing my nose for days. After one particular long nose blowing session I turned to my husband and said "You'd think my head would be empty by now". He just looked at me and smiled until I realised what I'd said:rolleyes:

My mother called me yesterday to tell me she had got a virgin. After howls of laughter from my dad drowining out the rest of the conversation, it dawned on me that she meant a Virgin sim card.

My mother also has a habit of asking daft questions about the obvious - for example:

Me "just going to the butchers"

Mum "what you going there for?"

Me "well I fancy the latest DVD releases so I'm going to the butcher to buy a house."

Just another one about my dad, who is not exactly politically correct, but not one to deliberately cause offence.

Watching the TV, he spotted a character whose head height was at waist level of another character.

"Whose the dwarf?" my dad asked.

The character was actually a non-vertically challenged person in a wheelchair. Only my dad could insult two groups of people in 3 words.

My parents live in the states, and people over there don't call cigarettes fags. Whilst they had company over my Dad was having a sneaky ciggy outside. My mother leaned out the window and shouted "for god's sake Frank, will you take that dirty fag out of your mouth". Everybody inside was in hysterics.

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Just another one about my dad, who is not exactly politically correct, but not one to deliberately cause offence.

Watching the TV, he spotted a character whose head height was at waist level of another character.

"Whose the dwarf?" my dad asked.

The character was actually a non-vertically challenged person in a wheelchair. Only my dad could insult two groups of people in 3 words.

You are Prince Charles and I claim my £50

Just asked my flatmate whether he wanted a brew.

He said "oh that reminds me, I need to check my bank account to see if that payment's gone through".

Dunno if he's bought shares in the East India Tea Company or not.