Welcome Finance Question.

pwg6565
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2436 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Cheers Beau...Seems as though I may get calls in Jan then...Bring it on !!!

Recieved a letter this morning dated 24th December posted 2nd class.

Dear Mr *******

Thank you for your letter of 26th November 2009 regarding your recent complaint.

The issue(s) you have raised are still under investigation and we hope to have a final response sent to you in due course. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience in this matter.

Yours Sincerely.

Customer complaints department.

Message for Postggj.....

When do you think we should hit them with the Contract issues Post ? Do we wait for the response or send a letter now ?

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Postie. Hope the knee is getting better and Happy New Year to you and your family.

Thanks for your help. As ever it is very much appreciated. You should be on the New Years Honours list for your work helping people on here.

I really want to nail these thieves. The damage they have done to peoples lives is shocking and the more I read the more determined I become.

Morning all. Thats some weather we are having at the mo !! I see you are up to lots of splendid work on here Postggj so wondered if you think it is time to hit Welcome with this end game letter regarding the contract ? Hows that leg coming on by the way ? no sledging for you I take it lol.

What do you think of this Postggj ?

http://www.debtmanagementtoday.co.uk/newsstory?id=573&type=newsfeature&title=major_blow_for_claims_management_companies_in_landmark_court_case

Edited by pwg6565

This is the last agreement. The agreement they witheld many times was the one that this re-wrote.

On top of it all I was never given a cooling off period and they have not answered my letters regarding the unlawful charges spread over my statements including settlement penalty interest and mif etc. FOS sent them a letter approx 4 weeks ago.

DSC00225.jpg picture by paul6565 - Photobucket"

DSC00224.jpg picture by paul6565 - Photobucket"

No Post. Just a phone call asking me to bring documents and the re-write would be a couple of hours at most in the branch. Did not recieve paperwork before or after.

Just spoken to F.O.S. They said Welcome have until the 20th and if no satisfactory response then they will investigate regardless.

Do you think it would be wise to send a letter stating contract failures before the 20th or will the F.O.S. go through everything ?

Since I started communication Welcome have never answered anyy of my letters or complaints or questions ??

Ok mate. Fingers crossed and hope and prey they do not slip out of this some how. Got to the stage now where I really want to make them suffer for all of the worries they have caused me and my family.

Look after that leg mate and I will continue to help out with the little knowledge I have picked up from you and the others on here. Take it easy Post.

Case Reference Number RFA0284302

Dear Mr *******

Thank you for your correspondence dated 16th December 2009, regarding your complaint against Welcome Finance.

Before we can give a substantive response to the matters you raise we need some additional information and would therefore ask you to send in a copy of your original request for information to Welcome Finance.

We would like to see a list of the information you believe you are still missing after your initial request.

Also if you can provide us with copies of any other relevant correspondence that you have, this correspondence should include any letters that you have sent as well as any responses received from Welcome Finance.

To help us deal with your returned documents as quickly as possible, please reply to this email, being careful not to amend the information in the ‘subject’ field, sending the requested information as an attachment. Please quote the above case reference number in all future correspondence about this matter. Failure to do so may delay the processing of your complaint.

When we receive the requested information your complaint will be assigned to one of our casework teams before being allocated to a case officer who will respond in line with our current service standards.

As we cannot progress your complaint without the information we have asked for it will now be closed until you reply to us.

If you require any further advice or assistance please contact our Helpline on 01625 545745.

Yours sincerely

Signed on behalf of

Mr Paul Arnold

Head of Customer Service

The ICO’s mission is to uphold information rights in the public interest, promoting openness by public bodies and data privacy for individuals.

Had this in response to my complaint to the I.C.O regarding the data protection error when Welcome sent me someone elses information and documents.

Only 5 days until the 8 week final response date for F.O.S !!!

Good Morning all.

Message for Postggj...The date has now expired for a Final Response from Welcome.....Suprise, suprise I do not have one !!!

I am in the process of sending all paperwork to the F.O.S. as they now take over. Would you suggest sending the letter you were going to do regarding the faults in the contract ?

Cheers Post, I wont move on this until you advise.

Bump for Postggj !!!

Hi i am looking for some advice as to what action i should take in getting some help with this ridiculous loan.

here goes-

In June 2004 i took out a loan with welcome for £1000

In Dec 2004 a new loan was took out to clear the exsisting one which made the total now £1700 cash borrowed without interest etc.

my monthly payment was £172 a month and in 2006 i fell out of work so payments stopped , account was passed to a debt collection who i have been paying ever since!

from dec 2004 - may 2006 i paid £172 a month totalling £ 2924.

welcome are now saying they will NOT provide me with any paperwork unless i pay for this but i thought you could request these free of charge?

i have been told to put it in writing to them and if they do not provide these documents in 28 days the the loan is unenforceable - is this right?

also they are now telling me my balance is £3600

after already paying £2924 this makes total amount payable £6524!!!

surely this cant be right???

they have also advised me they are adding 3% interest every month becasue the account is in arrears - can they do this cause at this rate i'll be paying it for the rest of my life!

any help is greatly apprecaited thanks