Welcome Finance Question.

pwg6565
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2442 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I send the dispute letter to make it official. Should I list the missing documents in the letter and how about other matters such as Settlement Penalty Interest ? Should I put those in the letter as well ? I will post up all of my agreements today Post see what you think, I am still going through everything to see exactly what is missing.

Thanks Post it is so very much appreciated. We are very lucky to have you on here.....

I will put up the other contracts just so you can see how the debt has risen to such a high level over the years, I am more than sure lots of it is because of charges etc which we are not aware of !!! There are some contracts missing it seems and duplicates of some for the same account but with different figures ? I really do not know what they have been doing to me over the years.

This is my current RE-WRITE Contract 29/07/08.

"http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac350/paul6565/DSC00224.jpg"

"http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac350/paul6565/DSC00225.jpg"

"http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac350/paul6565/DSC00226.jpg"

300 months PW...Did you agree to that or even, were you ever aware made aware of that term?

Looks exactly like my chop shop copy!! the only difference is Welscum havent signed mine and still havent produced the true and original copy for me to examine in person at one of their branches!!

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Just used Emanevs charges suggestion (thanks emanevs) and low and behold I am owed £ 9397.30 with 8% interest for illegal charges. And thats just spotting the obvious !! What do you think to that Post ??

I am still sitting on this F.O.S form with regards to my original complaint regarding Direct Debits etc. Do you think it would be a good idea to fill it out with all problems relating to charges and the fact Welcome will not comply completely with my S.A.R. and add the confidential information I recieved which is someone elses contracts and personal info ?

Good Morning all. Any news on that letter please Post ?

Hey Guys,

I wondered if someone could give me a bit of advise of my welcome finance loan. I took the loan out on 2007 for £2500. If im honest last year i experience finianicial difficulty so i joined a debt management company but they did not always pay when they say they had and i found myself more and more in trouble with welcome. I was sent a statement a couple of months ago to find my loan now stands at £4300 and the monthly payments i were paying were in my eyes were pointless as they were more than the payment i was making every month. I have spoken to one of the consultants at my local branch who has given me a settlement figure of £3200 so i am trying to get the money so i can get of this regretable loan! What i want to do it find out all my history transactions with welcome (I cant seem to open the form i need to send off) how would i then found if they increased my interested!! please help very confused!!!!

Hi younglozza. Sounds like you need to send for A Subject Access Request so you can get all the info Wecome have on you. Send the letter template below with a £ 10 postal order. Do not sign your name on the letter just Print and send recorded delivery. Address is, Welcome Finance Compliance.Mere Way Ruddington Nottingham NG11 6NZ

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/48-bank-templates/110--data-protection-act-1998-subject-access-request-

Thanks, I will get that done tomorrow!! When i have the info through who could i take it to to look over as i have no idea about these kind of things all i no is something does nt seem to be right. Thanks again for your help.

You are very welcome and good luck. I have sent you a private message. Just follow the link and make your own thread. You can post up your bits and bobs when they arrive and let the experienced on here take a look, they are fantastic and know what they are doing !!

Hi Post. I know you are very busy but any news ? I am itching to get going and understanding more each day thanks to your pointers and advice.Dont want to mess up my next move !!

Recieved a letter today from my local branch Ashford addressed to my partner only !! Reading...

I am concerned that you have not responded to my previous correspondance and the arrears on your secured loan account continue to increase.

I must now insist that you contact me immediately on the above number in order to prevent further recovery action being taken. I can assure you that our staff will do their utmost to assist.

Yours sincerely.

No Name and just a signature ??

Secured Recoveries Coordinator.

YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT PAY A MORTGAGE OR OTHER LOAN SECURED ON IT.

No mention of me or that the account is in dispute.

Whats the game then ? Is this a usual ploy ?

Any news Post on my next move please ? Another week has past and I would love to get things moving before they do !! I will put up some of the older contracts later today showing the mif charges etc. I am still waiting for the SAR from Direct.

Had some calls today which is the first time for a while. Is it usual on a weekend or are they getting desperate ?? I did not answer but one from the local branch and a witheld number shortly after to my mobile !!!

Any help would be appreciated as to my next move please anyone. Should I write to Welcome documenting all of the irregularities involved with my loans ie, settlement penalty interest and mif + the missing paperwork from the SARs I have recieved...Or shall I leave the ball in Welcomes court and just sit tight ?? Any suggestions please as I am starting to worry about this now.

No respose to those letters and a week has now gone !!! Lets hope for positive news today everyone !!!!

Postggj...Recieved another SAR today. Postman put it through the letterbox WITHOUT getting a signature (says recorded delivery). The contents are the same as the last one excluding other people personal information. No mention of my questions regarding charges etc that I asked in my letter !!! Where do we go from here Postggj as they just ignore all my questions and just keep posting a SAR in reply ???

Should I now fill out the F.O.S. form I have with all of my complaints regarding missing contracts and unlawful charges as my next move or have you another letter template for my next move Post ??

Could I use the letter you posted for Dawnytrish Mr Postggjwith a couple of adjustments or should I simply play the waiting game and wait for there next move ??

bump !!!

Help with decisions please anyone...Dont know whether to go down the FOS route for now or hit Welcome with a last warning before legal action letter ??? Help please. I keep sending letters asking for missing documents and requesting answers to unlawful charges but all I get in return is another SAR....FOS OR FINAL LETTER OR BOTH ??? What would you do ??

pw

have a look on mine or emanevs thread....post has done a template or sar..and this includes the mif / underwriting sheet request...that we all need to use to be able to take this further..

shout if you need further help!!

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

Hi Brassed, thanks. Yep I have had a look and will send tomorrow. Should I finally send a dispute letter or just wait for the answer to the letter ?

do a seperate letter for account in dispute, as they havent complied with your initial cca request....correct me if im wrong, just scanned back through your thread..

b-0-2

They have not included the original loan agreement which my current loan over-wrote. Also I have a dodgy contract by the looks of things and loads of unlawful charges. Its been a long road and I am sure it will become longer knowing Welcome. I will get that sent tomorrow as well then thanks Brassed. I have told them on the phone that the account is in dispute but best put it in writing. Cheers mate.

Good Morning to all.

I am sending the letter Post did for Brassed today. Also I am sending my official dispute letter. As below....I hope this is ok ??

12TH OCTOBER 2009

Dear Sir/Madam

Account No:

I refer to previous correspondence, and in particular my previous two requests in which I made a formal request under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (CCA 1974) s.77-79 for TRUE copies of the regulated agreement refered to in the above account number. You are reminded that you are obliged to supply these under s.189 of the CCA1974 whether you are the original creditor or not. I also enclosed the statutory fee of £1.00 for this purpose.

To date you have failed to comply with my statutory request and have defaulted in respect of this disputed account (the account is in dispute and will remain so until you provide the alleged agreement and missing documents). Additionally this alleged agreement is unenforceable until such time as the default is removed or enforced by a court of law. It is a further offence to attempt to enforce this alleged agreement and until such time as the default is removed.

I also refer to missing information in the Subject Access Request which has been requested on more than one occassion thus far.I have in previous correspondance requested a full explanation of charges to my account which I still have not recieved.

Consequently I am ceasing all communication with you until such time as this matter is resolved. As you are no doubt aware, the CCA1974 s.77(6) clearly states:

"If the creditor fails to comply with Subsection (1)(a) He is not entitled , while the default continues, to enforce the agreement"

Therefore this account has become unenforceable at law. Furthermore, you may also consider this letter as a statutory notice under s.10 of the Data Protection Act (DPA1998) to cease processing any data in relation to this alleged account with immediate effect. This means you must remove all information regarding this account from your own internal records and from my records with any credit reference agencies.

Should you refuse to comply you must, within 30 days, provide me with a detailed breakdown of your reasoning behind continuing to process my data. It is not sufficient to simply state that you have a ‘legal right’; You must outline your reasoning in this matter and state upon which legislation this reasoning depends. Should you not respond within 30 days I expect that this means you agree to remove all such data and if necessary I will seek enforcement to disclose using CPR 31.16.

You should also be aware that you are not permitted to take any action against me whilst the alleged account remains in dispute. The lack of a credit agreement is a very clear dispute and as such the following applies:

* You may not demand any payment on the account, nor am I obliged to offer any payment to you.

* You may not add further interest or any charges to the account.

* You may not pass the account to a third party.

* You may not register any information in respect of the account with any credit reference agency.

* You may not issue a default notice related to the account.

In your letter you make reference to requiring my signed authorisation in order to comply with my statutory request. To clarify, i'd like to draw your attention to the fact that the CCA1974 does not require that i supply you a copy of my signature. If it is for Data Protection (DPA1998) purpose then I may supply you with documentation to substantiate my identity to you.

However please note that to date you have happily sent statements and correspondence containing extensive sensitive private information to my address and so I have to ask, if you are so concerned that you are corresponding with the correct person why has it taken you so long to raise this?

As you are aware, disclosing data without adequate checks of identity is contrary to the 7th principal of Data Protection, listed in schedule 1 of the Data Protection Act 1998:

7. Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.

I note that there is no provision that removes the requirements of the act to provide this information on time, even if you are unsure of my identity.

May I suggest you stop playing me for a fool and start by acting responsibly and to the letter of the law. I am not accepting your excuses and the clock is ticking, you have a further 14 days from the date of this letter in which to supply me with a copy of the alleged agreement. Failure to do so will result in you having 30 days from the date of this letter in which to supply me with a detailed reason as to why you believe you have the right to continue to process my data.

I await your prompt response.

Yours faithfully

F.A.O Post. Any statement decoding news matey ?

bump

F.A.O Post. Any statement decoding news matey ?

Hi PW

He left you a message over on my thread...he was running your statement through his calculator!!! :)

i think we can forgive him the error of his ways, the poor love! he's rushed off his feet ;)

i have similiar problems with the buggers. I would advise everybdoy to NEVER EVER take a loan at with them. They are crooks. The harrasment I have been receiving for 1 month missed payment is unreal. Its beyond a joke.

The interest is crazy and they even charge for letter and phone calls??

I need to get out of this agreement somehow!!