Opinions needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5365 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi folks just found this site and had a good read over the PPC notices. Looking for some opinions if possible:

Leasing a flat with a private parking space. When we moved in the company administering the car park was say 'A Ltd' and as part of our move in pack we were given an 'A Ltd' parking permit.

A month ago Central Ticketing took over the car park and issued new permits - however ours went to the owner of the flat at his other address and we did not receive it. We only found out about the new permit requirement when my girlfriend bumped into the 'warden' in the car park and he agreed not to ticket the car until she could investigate where our new permit was.

We contacted the letting agent numerous times with little to no reply to finally get "We're posting them out to you" on Friday. Just came home from work today (Monday) to a £60 fine, £100 if not paid within 14 days. No permit received yet.

Do we:

A: Not give two hoots and ignore the ticket and all correspondence?

B: Take the ticket to the letting agent and demand they rectify it?

c: Something else?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Ross

In the 7 or 8 calls I've made to my letting agent I've been very calm and collected (I'm a chartered accountant and believe it or not we actually get courses in how shouting and losing it with people is never the right way) but its getting to the stage now where her incompetence is going to cost me £60.

Except it won't, because I'm not paying.

And if they take me to court, I'm going to get me a nice new shiny pair of shoes. And a brand spanking new tie.