Rockwell debt

sn76
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5372 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having lots of problems with Rockwell at present. I had a debt with Natwest of £1300 which is now in Rockwells hands. I was paying it off at £18 a month which changed to £10 whilst I was going thru difficult times and has now been increased to £30 , which i really cant afford. On 27th July they took £10 off me and I have paid them £20 on the 8th of Aug . I have been recieving many phonecalls at work about this matter and have informed them that on 4th of sept they will recieve a further £3o payment as agreed. Rockwell do not agree with this and became threatening even though I have paid the amount we agreed. I have told them I would have paid £30 in full if they had not taken £10 at the end of last month which I did not expect them to take.

I am now worried that they will demand the full amount with bailiffs and CCjs as they threatened . I have told them that I will not be paying them until sept 4th but they will not accept this. I have never been a bad payer and refuse to bow down to their bully boy tactics, what should I do ?

Firstly stop speaking to them on the phone.

Refuse to answer security questions if they ring you.

Insist everything must be in writing only.

They have no legal authority to money off you whatsoever, only a county court has this power.

They wont take you there as it will cost them money to do so, so they just rely on threats to intimidate you.

Ignore their threats - only a court can say what will happen etc...

Pay them what you can afford in a like it or lump sort of way & if they refuse, then tough on them.