McKenziehall, what next.....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5369 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent Lowlife-Rednecks a Statute Barred letter 2 weeks ago and received the standard letter back saying that, we are currently looking int your enquiry blah, blah, blah we are unable to say how long this will take blah, blah,blah.we can gaurantee your enquiry is being dealt with and dont write to us again. The problem now is Muck Hell are now bombarding me with phone calls night and day on both landline and mobile for the same debt. What do I do now? Thank you in advance, all help appreciated

Allswell

2u7t9g1.gif

Make a complaint to your local trading standards & the OFT with regards to their harassment and threats, they are in clear breach of OFT guidelines & CPUT ;

http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/business_leaflets/consumer_credit/DebtCollectionComplaintForm.DOC

The Office of Fair Trading: Contact us

[email protected]

tel: 020 7211 5823

The Office of Fair Trading: Debt collection practices

http://oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/business_leaflets/consumer_credit/oft664.pdf

Muck Hell just called again, 4th time today. Spoke to them (I know) and they say they will keep on calling until I pay up as they are only chasing what is their money at which point I just hung up or I would have said a lot of things I might have regreted. Is there anything I can do other than changing all my phone numbers and going ex directory? :mad::mad::mad:

Send them the statute barred letter (by recorded delivery) and keep a copy of the letter and signature receipt from royalmail website. Then report them to Ayrshire Trading Standards for trying to collect a statute barred debt (they know MH very well!).

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.