Mackenzie-Hall annoying me....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5364 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,....M/H are stupid and sending me a forthnightly SMS-message to my Landline ,to contact them about an " urgent matter".....they wrote to me once or twice about a year ago....The Debt is statute-barred since 2005 easily....shall I just ignore it,or phonethem ( I know....DON'T PHONE THEM) and tell them a thing or two and get it off my Chest, or will they go away again........Opinions please! and thanks!

WERNER M.

:)

This company is the pits for chasing SB debts, if you have stated in writing to MH that the debt is stat barred and you will not pay then they should not be contacting you, they are breaching OFT guidelines (again)

S.

Hi all,....M/H are stupid and sending me a forthnightly SMS-message to my Landline ,to contact them about an " urgent matter".....they wrote to me once or twice about a year ago....The Debt is statute-barred since 2005 easily....shall I just ignore it,or phonethem ( I know....DON'T PHONE THEM) and tell them a thing or two and get it off my Chest, or will they go away again........Opinions please! and thanks!

WERNER M.

I have the same problem with them leaving SMS messages on the landline with a reference number, asking me to call them. Only difference is ive never recieved any form of communication from them, or had any idea who they were till i looked on the net for them. And to top it all of, i have no idea what the debt is for, which i guess they could only be calling me for a debt. So am just glad i not call them back. in fact if they cant be bothered to write to me with the details of the matter that they left the reference number in the messages for, then i dont see why i should call them up at my own expense.

Now am not avoiding any debt as only debt i am aware of is currently in dipute and that is a debt to yorkshire bank for £200 (in which a number of DCA are after me for). which am disputing due to them owing me over £1000 in unfair charges. So i dont see why i should give MH the time of day, when they cant be bothered to write to me with the details. I think they do it so that once they got you on the phone, they got you straight onto the back foot. as your unware of what it is they want if you not know who they are. infact i wouldnt be surprised if they werent chasing me for the diputed debt for yorkshire bank too, and if they are they get the same treatment as the rest all of whom including the bank have been complained about to the OFT and FOS.

Edited by teaboy2

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (CAG),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phinishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

ignore the idiots,and if they try anything stupid,nail them to the wall

And then realise you haven't nailed them on straight and do it again!:D

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!