Starting to panic....should I be? UKPC

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5365 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all -

Very famililar with this site, and have previously had a ticket from ukpc (which control the parking to the flat I live in)... I ignored the first one, and after 2 letters I never heard from them again.

About 2 months ago - recieved another parking ticket (Even though my parking pass was clearly displayed!) how ever I just ignored it and hoped like the first one it would go away...

It hasn't.

I have been inadated with threatening letters, which are now going on about solicitors and courts fees.

Do I continue to ignore them, or do I take action?

What if they actually take me to court though? This can happened can't it?...

With regards to parking in places they don't allow - The ticket officer that always patrols our carpark, has given me a ukpc/travel lodge car pakring pass so I'm aloud to park in any spot (and he told me not to tell ukpc he gave me it)..., we also have one residence parking space (how ever we have 2 cars so only one of us uses that)

The photo they took of my car, has missed out half my windscreen where the parking pass was placed...so surely they can't take me to court wth enough evidence can they?....

littered ofcourse with the usual speak

if, possibly, might, may, could.

ignore!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I have been inadated with threatening letters, which are now going on about solicitors and courts fees.

Do I continue to ignore them, or do I take action?

All designed to provoke the very action of frightening you into paying.

Ignore them all and get on with yor life.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

I would not, however, recommending making a habit of parking in places that don't allow it .

He actually LIVES there and HAS a parking pass that authorises him to park there. I would hardly state that he is making a habit of parking in places that don't allow it.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

He actually LIVES there and HAS a parking pass that authorises him to park there. I would hardly state that he is making a habit of parking in places that don't allow it.

regards

Not that this is too relevant - but I'm a girl :)

I will ignore them, but they have definatly scared me into paying..BUT I WONT!.. Thanks for helping me! x