Redundancy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5360 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My company have gone into liquidation and then "phoenixed" into a new company the next day. I have been selected for possible redundancy as my role will not be needed. My question is I have been handed a piece of paper with everyones salary on and who is being made redundant, and how much they may be getting paid. Armed with this can I do anything??

My company have gone into liquidation and then "phoenixed" into a new company the next day. I have been selected for possible redundancy as my role will not be needed. My question is I have been handed a piece of paper with everyones salary on and who is being made redundant, and how much they may be getting paid. Armed with this can I do anything??

Its not very clear what exactly you are asking ?

Are they breaking any data protection laws and can I do anything?

I doubt it, in fact in many countries they publish the salary of all employees and some british companies do too but in general we are all a bit secretive about it here, mainly due to the 'oohh so-so earns more than me and they do sweet FA' factor !

Andy