You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

angel17

Opinions Needed Please On This Credit Agreement!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3977 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Good Morning everyone

I would be very grateful if you could give your opinions on this cca that I have with Lloyds TSB. I am not disputing the fact that this debt exists- I have though sent LLoyds the Account in Dispute letter as this is all I got ( and have been told this is all they have on me) since request more than 42 days ago.

There is nothing on the back or attached, just what you see below. However, there is another persons card number on the top( where pink note is) and some tampering on the sides.

I have put in complaints regarding missold ppi and credit charges which would more than wipe this debit out, but just wanted to preempt the reply I may get from LLoyds has have not heard anything since they received the letter on the 5th Aug 09.

Thanks in advance

lloyds cca.jpg

angel17,

Unfortunately the thumbnail you have uploaded is Illegible and way to small, please try again using photobucket or another system.

I do not think to pre-empt a Lloyds TSB response would be wise, as they seem to have their VERY own system, unknown to us and definately unknown to 95% of them.

Whichever, you must stick to the correct procedures and timescales in your endeavours. :rolleyes:;)

"EXEMPLO DUCEMUS"

2pq8ju8.jpgThanks this is what I have been sent. Lloyds have acknowledged the account is now in dispute after two weeks of receiving the letter. They have refunded charges but rejected ppi so far.