Opinions Needed Please On This Credit Agreement!

angel17

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4485 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good Morning everyone

I would be very grateful if you could give your opinions on this cca that I have with Lloyds TSB. I am not disputing the fact that this debt exists- I have though sent LLoyds the Account in Dispute letter as this is all I got ( and have been told this is all they have on me) since request more than 42 days ago.

There is nothing on the back or attached, just what you see below. However, there is another persons card number on the top( where pink note is) and some tampering on the sides.

I have put in complaints regarding missold ppi and credit charges which would more than wipe this debit out, but just wanted to preempt the reply I may get from LLoyds has have not heard anything since they received the letter on the 5th Aug 09.

Thanks in advance

lloyds cca.jpg

angel17,

Unfortunately the thumbnail you have uploaded is Illegible and way to small, please try again using photobucket or another system.

I do not think to pre-empt a Lloyds TSB response would be wise, as they seem to have their VERY own system, unknown to us and definately unknown to 95% of them.

Whichever, you must stick to the correct procedures and timescales in your endeavours. :rolleyes:;)

"EXEMPLO DUCEMUS"

• 2 weeks later...