Is this a mistake or Fraud? ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5074 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

That was xxxxxxxx awesome LP. I will write this out and send it about a week before the hearing ;), [only kidding]!

Don't kid, frettful38, not with your experience and track record!

I will not rush to respond to ITs letter either, you know we have a guest who has been on here for quite a while:rolleyes:, like I care.

Neither do I.

Thanks LP, you cheered me up there, shall I report back once I have sent off this letter?

Yup, just that it's been sent. And when you've confirmed through track and trace that it's been received then please confirm as well.

One more thing LP. I want to make it clear that if IT responds to my letter and does not make me any offer and insists on seeing me I will not reply at all, and will just wait for the court hearing. I know you will agree that enough is enough.

Yup. Only time a response will be given is if there is a remotely reasonable offer, otherwise it's hearing.

i am sure with LPs help you will succeed via the court route - please stick to your guns, its your money after all

Oh, I'm sure frettful38 will stick to her guns, coz she knows I'll hit the roof if she doesn't after all I've been put through!

Thanks itsamomentintime, I have to go to court because if I bottle out now LP may issue proceedings against me for driving him to the brink of insanity:D

Bloody right there! Gotta make it worthwhile!

After all the work LP has put in helping me the only way is to see this to the end, and that is what I intend to do. Unless I get a cheque soon with what is owed to me, but lets see what happens hey.

If you get a cheque my guess is it will be a few days before the hearing, it'll drag it out till the last minute! But I am doubtful that will be the case anyway.

Thanks for the support and kind words.

I second that - and to everybody else who's been so supportive (to me as well).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:!: All the information I impart is my advice based on my experience. It does not constitute professional advice. If in doubt, always consult with a professional. :!:

:-) If you feel my post has been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LP I love the way you breakdown and answer each sentence, bloody wicked. Thanks and take care. I have written the letter out and put in an envelope and will send s/delivery first thing in the morning, and will let you know when I have and when IT has received the letter.

Thanks again xxx

Letter has been sent to IT Junior today by special delivery as advised LP, and happy birthday. I read you are 27 to day, don't mean to sound funny but I really thought you were in your late 50's the way you are when you get angry and rant when people don't do the things correctly after you tell them to, :D, I now will see you in a different light ;)!

Letter has been sent to IT Junior today by special delivery as advised LP, and happy birthday. I read you are 27 to day, don't mean to sound funny but I really thought you were in your late 50's the way you are when you get angry and rant when people don't do the things correctly after you tell them to, :D, I now will see you in a different light ;)!

Thanx!

Not far off - 27, going on 50! ;)

Is that good or bad?;)

By the way, I have no objections to people telling me they don't think they should do something and discussing it. It's when people do things incorrectly or don't do something without discussing it, that it peeves me off - and rightly so!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:!: All the information I impart is my advice based on my experience. It does not constitute professional advice. If in doubt, always consult with a professional. :!:

Thanx!

Not far off - 27, going on 50! ;)

Is that good or bad?;)

By the way, I have no objections to people telling me they don't think they should do something and discussing it. It's when people do things incorrectly or don't do something without discussing it, that it peeves me off - and rightly so!

:D, Don't worry I will discuss everything I ever do in the future I promise when it comes to the legal side of things. I am sitting here and smiling thinking of how funny it is when I thought all along I was being told off by someone much older than me.

The future is bright and I look forward even more now to having conversations with you young LP ;).

:D, Don't worry I will discuss everything I ever do in the future I promise when it comes to the legal side of things. I am sitting here and smiling thinking of how funny it is when I thought all along I was being told off by someone much older than me.

The future is bright and I look forward even more now to having conversations with you young LP ;).

Hey, 27 isn't that young!!!

Probs best you didn't know till now coz likely you wouldn't have followed my instructions and would've given me the rollocking some claim I deserved :p

Hey, 27 isn't that young!!!

Probs best you didn't know till now coz likely you wouldn't have followed my instructions and would've given me the rollocking some claim I deserved :p

The help and advice you gave me LP I would not have cared even if you were 5 years old!!!!:D, because I would never have got this far without you, may you live a long and happy prosperous life LP.

My only fear is that what you going to be like when your older. aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:p,

We'll still love you the same.:D

The help and advice you gave me LP I would not have cared even if you were 5 years old!!!!:D,

You say that now, but hindsight is a wonderful thing!

because I would never have got this far without you, may you live a long and happy prosperous life LP.

Amen! I need a wife! Any single Orthodox Jewish single ladies on CAG?

My only fear is that what you going to be like when your older. aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:p,

Actually, I've toned down a lot! I used to be a lot worse! Don't ask what I did in school - when I was in school, that is!

We'll still love you the same.:D

That's comforting!

• 1 month later...

Hi frettful38,

Hope you've had some peace without me! Wow, more than 6 weeks without anything on this thread! Can hardly believe it!!!

Anyway's please remind me when the hearing is scheduled for? And have you received anything from IT senior or IT junior since that letter?

legalpickle

Hi frettful38,

Hope you've had some peace without me! Wow, more than 6 weeks without anything on this thread! Can hardly believe it!!!

Anyway's please remind me when the hearing is scheduled for? And have you received anything from IT senior or IT junior since that letter?

legalpickle

Hi LP, thought I would not disturb while you were in hibernation, because if I did I know only too well what the meaning of A BEAR WITH A SOAR HEAD reacts like :D!

I have not heard anything from both IT's, their probably seeing who will cave in first. The hearing is on the 18th March 2010 at 2.00pm.

Anyhow I am getting nervous and a bit anxious, waiting for the post hoping that IT would give in before hearing, but won't hold my breadth as we all know too well what a stubborn jackass IT is.:mad:

Hi LP, thought I would not disturb while you were in hibernation, because if I did I know only too well what the meaning of A BEAR WITH A SOAR HEAD reacts like :D!

:D

I have not heard anything from both IT's, their probably seeing who will cave in first. The hearing is on the 18th March 2010 at 2.00pm.

I think you mean "they're", not "their".

Bloody hell! I did tell you to be in touch a couple of weeks before the hearing! We need to prepare another Schedule of Costs. We need to deal with that this weekend, and you send it next week.

Anyhow I am getting nervous and a bit anxious, waiting for the post hoping that IT would give in before hearing, but won't hold my breadth as we all know too well what a stubborn jackass IT is.:mad:

Exactly.

Thanks LP, and sorry I didn't get in touch. Should I remind you later on in the week about preparing another Schedule of Costs, maybe Friday? Oh but I believe that you are busy on the weekends with your religious festivals, so will wait.

Thanks LP, and sorry I didn't get in touch. Should I remind you later on in the week about preparing another Schedule of Costs, maybe Friday? Oh but I believe that you are busy on the weekends with your religious festivals, so will wait.

Saturday night.

This is epic! You go Frettful! I would also have responded positively to LP's rants, sometimes we all need a bloody great kick up the arse!!

Thanx Tergwin!

frettful38, me & CAG are selling the movie rights to this thread! Profits to be split 90% to CAG and 5% each to another charity of mine & frettful38's choosing!:p

Thanx Tergwin!

frettful38, me & CAG are selling the movie rights to this thread! Profits to be split 90% to CAG and 5% each to another charity of mine & frettful38's choosing!:p

I think the proceeds should be split 99% to LP and the rest to charity, after all the hard work LP has put in to correcting the many wrongs that I made. BUT I have learned so much throughout this whole journey. Many a valuable lessons have been learned, and I hope that anyone reading my thread have also learned that not too dive in to the deep end before learning to swim first.

I cannot praise LP enough and anyone who has the privilege of his help will be nothing short but blessed:D

This is epic! You go Frettful! I would also have responded positively to LP's rants, sometimes we all need a bloody great kick up the arse!!

Thank you Tergwin for your support, I agree sometimes we do need a kick up the arse, but I needed a nuclear bomb fired at me :D

Me too (Just a walk on part, I sound a bit like Arnie when I speak)

With a name like kurvaface, that'll be a necessary to be part of the movie!;)

When calculating the costs, can this thread be used as evidence of time spent doing research etc?

I recommend against it, unless the thread is strictly business, and this one sure as hell ain't!

I think the proceeds should be split 99% to LP and the rest to charity, after all the hard work LP has put in to correcting the many wrongs that I made. BUT I have learned so much throughout this whole journey. Many a valuable lessons have been learned, and I hope that anyone reading my thread have also learned that not too dive in to the deep end before learning to swim first.

I cannot praise LP enough and anyone who has the privilege of his help will be nothing short but blessed:D

Oy, my head will be getting too big for my shoulders if you continue this way!:p

Thank you Tergwin for your support, I agree sometimes we do need a kick up the arse, but I needed a nuclear bomb fired at me :D

Needed:D Thanks to legalpickle it's only an occasional kick now:D

I know exactly what you mean, I have had a couple of half assed attempts at things like getting my bank charges, arguing whether I owe money or not, I have CCJ's coming out of my ears, the bank have warnings flash up whenever I go in and I am not allowed to use telephone banking!

So it hasn't really helped, I am so trying to get my life in order at the moment, I have just been made redundant, my boy has been diagnosed on the autistic spectrum (I believe I have similar issues) and everything is just spiralling out of control, for the first time in my life I do not know where I am going or how to find out.

Woah look at me going off on one, sorry guys, it's just reading this whole thread has really engaged me, and yet again I am bristling with ideas and energy with nowhere to direct them.

This is possibly not the done thing so I will stop now, but thanks to anyone who is listening.

And good luck Frettful I am so eager to hear your result, you are so lucky to have had LP, it has been so amazing the detail he goes into when arranging everything.

It's been emotional guys!!

peace out

Edited by Tergwin
add quote

I know exactly what you mean, I have had a couple of half assed attempts at things like getting my bank charges, arguing whether I owe money or not, I have CCJ's coming out of my ears, the bank have warnings flash up whenever I go in and I am not allowed to use telephone banking!

So it hasn't really helped, I am so trying to get my life in order at the moment, I have just been made redundant, my boy has been diagnosed on the autistic spectrum (I believe I have similar issues) and everything is just spiralling out of control, for the first time in my life I do not know where I am going or how to find out.

Woah look at me going off on one, sorry guys, it's just reading this whole thread has really engaged me, and yet again I am bristling with ideas and energy with nowhere to direct them.

This is possibly not the done thing so I will stop now, but thanks to anyone who is listening.

And good luck Frettful I am so eager to hear your result, you are so lucky to have had LP, it has been so amazing the detail he goes into when arranging everything.

It's been emotional guys!!

peace out

Good Luck tergwin!

Thanks for the words of support & compliments!

If I had a spare minute I'd offer to help, but unfortunately you're more likely to end up being disappointed with my being so busy!

I refuse to help if I can't go into the detail I go into, because I believe it's the only way to really help and ensure silly mistakes aren't made. Just my perspective and the way I work. Other's will work differently, but that's the way I feel I have to work, in order to ensure good results. And as you can see a few nuclear bombs or kicks up the backside work wonders too! :D

• Haha 1

I received a email in my junk folder yesterday and stupid me opened and let loose the mother of all virus's on my pc. Now I have to wait for my brother to finish work and fix it for me LP. Hopefully it will be repaired by tonight so we can do the Schedule of Costs before hearing. If there is a delay then I just thought I'd let you know why.