Anyone know good Consumer Law firm?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5344 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You'll probably be able to find all the help you need right here on the forum.

Why don't you post a summary of your situation and see what help can be offered?

The REAL Axis of evil: Banks, Credit Card Companies & Credit Reference Agencies.

I lost a case brought by a dca and would like to advise solicitors, does anyone know of a reputable law firm please who have sound experience in the consumer / litigation areas of law? Many thanks.

What part of the country are you in?

Hi PT sorry to gatecrash this thread, but getting a little desperate now, sent you an urgent PM a few days ago..... its even more urgent now... in court tommorrow any chance you can take a quick look

Many TIA

iOiO

Hi PT sorry to gatecrash this thread, but getting a little desperate now, sent you an urgent PM a few days ago..... its even more urgent now... in court tommorrow any chance you can take a quick look

Many TIA

iOiO

oh sorry, i dont have much time to check PMs and that is why there is the note in my signature to that effect.

I doubt i will have the time to trawl through them this evening, so i will have a look and track down your thread and see if i can assist, cant promise though

Solicitors are incredibly costly, & not always value for money.

Debs

Unless they just happen to be pt2537 :rolleyes:

I wonder if future_81 bothered to answer the question at post#3, possibly worth him/her doing so by PM.

Cheers

Rob