Yes CC & Hillesden Securities problem?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4144 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I got a car back in July 2003 from YCC and VT the car 2 years l8r in August 2005. They told me I did not owe them a penny, 8 months l8r sent me a bill for £3000, saying there was 2 months payments left owing on vehicle and still got to pay PPI, never told me how much they sold car for and I started to pay them, got down to £2400 and then i moved house and they never bothered finding me, but now left with default on credit file which comes off July 2010, but i think you may be able to claim ALL PPI back as a lot of PPI was mis-sold by this company, i want to claim it back myself but might get lumbered with rest of VT payment as I have to send off for my contract as other got lost when I moved home? Should I request it or just wait till default comes off, or could I get money back on this? Please help or will it start ball rolling again?:Cry:

yep go get the ppi

you might find this thread interresting

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/213024-ppi-question-go-debt.html

dx

• Haha 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Cheers Dx100uk, how do i go about getting a copy of my CCA, also just noticed on 2 of my credit reports they both have default dates for 06/04 and the default was for £2608, the amount was a lot more on this date, this is the amount i have owed since 2007 when i stopped paying, also can not remember recieving default notice, all dates and amounts are wrong, and i still owned the car until aug 2005? And what about missing last 2 payments before i took car back?

and there's me just about to send a pm.............

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 year later...

Hi just wondering if anyone could help me please as a company called Hillsden securities defaulted me over 6 years ago and never provided a default notice to myself. That was in my old address which i moved from over 3 years ago and the default came off in July this year. Now out of the blue a company as tracked me down in my new address and are now pursuing the £2608 which is supposed to be owed to Direct auto financial which was taken over by DLC years ago, I VT'd the car in 2005 after making half payments they said i owe nothing else then a year later was chasing for remainder of gap insurance. Which was mis-sold in my eyes, should i ask for signed CCA because i do not think they have it and the deposit was used i think against the GAP insurance which i heard is illegal anyway? Any help much appreciated and how do i get a signed CCA.:-x

If you are absolutely certain that no acknowledgement/payments have been made on this alleged debt for a period of 6 (5 in Scotland) years then the debt is statute barred and you should send RB the letter from our Templates informing them. There would be no need for any further action such as applying for a CCA unless they come back with proof absolute that this is not the case.

Ruthbridge are well known for chasing debts that are statute barred !! be warned they will not respond to your letter, they will continue to churn out generic letters from their compauter system. - Send this recorded delivery - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?408-Letter-sent-when-debt-is-statute-barred

Hi thanks for your quick response, I think i might have made the odd payment in 2006 to DLC, but i do not think they have a CCA and if they do have one someone says they are void because of the deposit used against GAP insurance what they are chasing the amount from as they say i am still liable for the remainder of the gap insurance even tho i VT'd the car, I have well and truly had enough of these companies and now these are threatening with CCJ and baillifs coming to door to take goods:-(:???:

Hi back again long time no hear? Thanks for all info on this matter but now default has come off and now they are chasing debt again after default as passed. It is a new company now chasing tho called ruthbridge ltd who are threatening a CCJ and baillif action? Am I right in thinking that YCC agreements are unenforcable anyway, I took it out in 2003 and someone says they used to use the deposit against GAP or PPI which is illegal i think? Any morehelp would be much appreciated cheers.:mad2:

Hi postggj

Thanks for getting in touch. Roughly about 2005-2006 when i last paid anything because i stopped cause i got in touch with Financial ombudsman about the VT'd car and the contract as i paid half and returned and now they were chasing me for the insurance still owed. (NO JOY WITH FO THO)?

And I did not send the CCA request as the default was coming off and i did not want to give them my new address, and i thought after default had come off they could not chase, obviously i was wrong as this letter as just come out of the blue after 4 or 5 years?:mad2::-(

• 1 year later...