You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

littlemissmufc

Moorcroft want to know why the account is in dispute, do I have to tell them?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3980 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

My RBOS loan is currently in dispute due to an improperly executed CCA. It has been in dispute since December '08.

RBOS passed it over to Blair Oliver and Scott and I sent them the "account in dispute letter, why are you attempting to collect on it?", it then got passed onto Iqor and I did the same thing. Didnt hear anything for months.

Wescott then contacted me and I sent the same letter and then this week, an "introduction letter to Moorcroft" landed on my doorstep. I sent the same letter and Moorcroft have asked whats the dispute about and asked me to send them a letter detailing the dispute.

I've already done this with RBOS and they are fully aware of it so why should I have to tell Moorcroft has the account hasn't been sold on - according to Moorcroft, they're just collecting on RBOS's behalf.

Legally, do I have to tell Moorcroft what the dispute is about?

This is the 4th DCA for the debt and it's starting to bore me!!!

Thanks

Nik

Put simply "NO" you don't.

Start with BOS and request they send you their complaints procedure, and use it to it's limit, also report them to the OFT, TS through consumer direct, the FOS, and the ICO,

Don't talk to them, don't send them anything apart from requesting their complaints procedures.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Put them on notice that the account is in dispute and that RBS have all the details, that your dispute is with RBS and that if Moorcroft want detaiuls they should contact RBS. Tell them that you will not have any further dialogue with them about it.

However, you must follow up the dispute with RBS and attempt to bring it to a conclusion. You can't just leave it in limbo with no action