You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Mrs_Jeeps

MAternity Leave and Bank Holidays...

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3989 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

HI Evereyone

I'm currently on maternity leave and before I went I asked my employer about whether I would be given the additonal bank holidays in lieu or would I be paid for them.

They advised neither stating that they did not have to pay bank holidays so presumably their taken out of my annual leave allowance?

Is this correct? Cheers in advance... x

Hi,

Did you get paid for Bank Holidays before you went on Maternity leave ?

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Statutory minimum holiday entitlement is 5.6 x your normal working week. This can include bank holidays. If you have contractual holidays over and above the minimum entitlements, then your Terms & Conditions of employment should tell you what you are entitled to.

Maternity leave should not have any adverse effects on your entitlements per your pre maternity leave conditions.

Beau

Please note: I am not a lawyer and as such any advice I give is purely from a laymans point of view;-)