Iqor - Can anybody shed any light?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5368 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Whilst I was out yesterday a man from Iqor knocked on my door.

My OH answered but he wouldn't tell him what he wanted me for.

OH shut the door in his face in the end.

now it is puzzling me about why he wanted me.

I have searched the threads on here and all of the companys that I have come across in the threads I have no debts with.

Before yesterday I have never had any dealings with Iqor at all.

No letters or phone calls.

I am aware they have gone by various names in the past but I do not recognise any of those either.

Its really bugging me.

Is there anyway I can find out what they want?

Is it a bad idea to call them or

should I just wait until they either come back or send a letter?

you had a visit

quick do the lottery

ok seriouse

dont contact them or phone them, EVER

wait for the first letter and come back to your thread for advice

iqor are very low in the dca stakes and are not mentioned that much

please

dont phone or talk to them

every thing in writing

its for your protection

Whilst I was out yesterday a man from Iqor knocked on my door. My OH answered but he wouldn't tell him what he wanted me for. OH shut the door in his face in the end. But now it is puzzling me about why he wanted me. I have searched the threads on here and all of the companys that I have come across in the threads I have no debts with.

Before yesterday I have never had any dealings with Iqor at all. No letters or phone calls. I am aware they have gone by various names in the past but I do not recognise any of those either.

Its really bugging me. Is there anyway I can find out what they want? Is it a bad idea to call them or should I just wait until they either come back or send a letter?

I was phoned at work by Iqor regarding an alleged Paypal debt hoever it appeared they didnt actually have my address, oddly they used to phone my work every day early before I arrived never leaving a message, they are an odd bunch.

They used to (still do ?) chase debts for the Child Support Agency and I think that they also do work for another government agency, tax maybe ?

Andy

Send them this:

Dear Sir or Madam,

Account Ref xxxx

Please be advised that I will only communicate with you in writing. I have noted your repeated attempts to visit me over the past few weeks/months and these have been duly logged by time and date.

Furthermore, should it be your intention to arrange a furthur “doorstep call”, please be advised that under OFT rules, you can only visit me at my home if you make an appointment and I have no wish to make such an appointment with you.

There is only an implied license under English Common Law for people to be able to visit me on my property without express permission; the postman and people asking for directions etc (Armstrong v Sheppard & Short Ltd [1959] 2 QB per Lord Evershed M.R.). Therefore take note that I revoke license under Common Law for you, or your representatives to visit me at my property and, if you do so, you will be liable to damages for a tort of trespass and action will be taken, including but not limited to, police attendance.

Yours faithfully,

Remember to print your name never sign it.

Interesting.

I got a call from a clearly young and experienced young girl last night. As she started to speak I could hear another handset being picked up, obviously a call monitor. She stumbled and stammered her way through, saying she was calling from Preston. That's nice for you, I thought. I decided to have a bit of fun with her before casting her adrift. I thought she was actually calling from Moorcroft but after receiving another call this morning, where the bloke tried to trick me into giving details before the clown had even introduced himself, I reckon I've been discovered by iQor. The clown was quite heavy in the way he spoke to me so I told him to P*** off.

All my debts were being handle by BOS, one's gone to Moorcroft and now these clowns iQor. YAaawwnnn........