You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Windywoo

Windywoo V Norwich & Peterborough bank charges claim.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3953 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

After long deliberation I have finally began my charges claim with the Norwich & Peterborough, which amount to just under £4000 with fees and interest. I sent the claim via MCOL, I know this was not ideal but I wanted it done quickly due to the test case.

I received the acknowledgement of service from the court, and defence from the N&PBS within the week. Curiously, yesterday I got an AQ from the court. In their defence the N&P are saying that my claims for repayment of charges prior to 2003 are statute barred. I was under the impression that you could claim back as far as you liked, if you have the relevant paperwork, which I had.

What I am really puzzled about is, why have I got the AQ?! Reading around the forum MCOL are not normally issuing this document, and that all bank cases are stayed until the outcome of the test case!!??

Advice on what to do next please, the AQ has to be in by 24th Aug!

L/Woods B/Card/Cabot - Unenforceable CCA, SD Issued *WON+COSTS*

Capital One/Cabot - No CCA account irrecoverable.

Citi/DLC Hillesden - No CCA account irrecoverable

MBNA/Aegis - Unenforceable CCA

B/Card/HFO - Unenforceable CCA

Fashion World - No CCA account irrecoverable

TRUECALL IS A GODSEND!!

Well they would say it is statute barred wouldn't they ;)

In the AQ you can answer points of their defence - just counter that you are claiming for a remedy to rectify your mistake that you paid the charges thinking they were lawful and to rectify the fact that they concealed the fact that the charges were unfair - quote s32 of the Limitations Act 1980

Steven

Using CAG Toolbar will generate much needed income - Download Here

Confused by Simple Interest? Confounded by Compound Interest? Read my Interest Tutorial

My Wins

GE Money Won unconditionally May 2007

NatWest Won unconditionally August 2007

Brighthouse Won unconditionally August 2007

Goldfish Won unconditionally April 2008 (including CI on the basis of Sempra)

Clydesdale Financial Services (now BPF) Won unconditionally February 2008

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. Do not take any legal action on my advice alone. Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site.

Please note, I will not give advice by PM. Please send a link to your thread and I will do my best to answer there.

TY Steven4064.

I actually emailed Northampton with my query, and their reply was that they were being cautious as they didn't know whether this was a claim for refund of charges (I thought it was completely obvious) and to leave it to the direction of my local county court. Anyhow, filled the AQ in and will be posting off with the cheque at the end of the week!

TRUECALL IS A GODSEND!!

Update, sent off AQ with the cheque. Got a letter back from our County Court - case stayed!

TRUECALL IS A GODSEND!!