Ill anyway & Debt is making it worse.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5346 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so pleased you're feeling better, SQ.

Great news that CAB are going to intervene on your behalf - it's amazing how many creds back down and start to behave sensibly when an official third party negotiates for you.

If anybody bothers you on the phone now you have the pleasure of telling them that CAB is dealing with it, and they should direct their questions to them:D

• Haha 1

Underdog, I hadn't thought about being able to refer them on, you're right, thank you soooo much! :D

I've just discovered what those scales do...& got "You have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours please try again later" So that's what I'll be doing ;)

Thank you everyone who has been so kind, helpful, practical, friendly & supportive, I'm very happy I came here & met all you lovely people :D

eeeek! i cant stand spiders either! if a spider in the bath i have to call my OH to pick it up and take it out:eek: Though OH loves spiders! LOL He takes photographs of them close up!:eek:

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

Hi SkimblesQueen

Great you got an appointment at CAB! I am sure they will be able to give you sone good advice!:) What year did you start up your JD williams account?Glad you feeling a lot better!:) xx

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

Underdog, I hadn't thought about being able to refer them on, you're right, thank you soooo much! :D

I've just discovered what those scales do...& got "You have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours please try again later" So that's what I'll be doing ;) Thank you:)

Thank you everyone who has been so kind, helpful, practical, friendly & supportive, I'm very happy I came here & met all you lovely people :D

Happy to have been of some help, SQ:D

I'm glad you found CAG and that you're feeling so much better.

This site is literally a life saver sometimes - wish everyone who was stressed out over debt would find it!

Sunflower...2007 it was.

Yes Spiders are baaaaaad close up, they have FANGS! :eek: Not seen it since night before last when it was evicted, but still very jumpy :(

I shall try to help others, once I see where this goes, make sure I'm giving correct advice ;) at the moment, I wouldn't like to advise, when I'm not 100% sure I know what I'm doing & don't 100% understand things yet. I will get there, just need to calm down from the spider incident first :D I know it's silly, but that's made me more of a nervous wreck than any DCA could!

I shall let you all know what the CAB say ;) should be interesting to see if they have a different approach to stopping DCA's.

Anyway, I'm exhausted, from lack of sleep, so am going to nap whilst I'm pretty sure there are no spiders lurking for me.

Sunflower, words fail me:eek::lol: They're even worse close up! I need a smilie that denotes a shudder;)

Lol! Underdog|! If i come across the spider pic i could post it up on this thread!:D

Edited by sunflower99

I remember once when babysittig for my little sister years ago a spider terroising us both! My litttle sister called out that there was a spider just above her!:eek: it was only a few inches from her head on ceiling as she was in a top bunk bed! Got her down quckly and we both had to go downstairs to wait till my parents came home to evict it!:eek: when i worked at woolworths in my first job as a stockroom assitant there was this superviser who was terrrified of spiders!whenever she cane across one she used to run round in circles round stockroom screaming!It is strange the fear that spiders instills in us women! LOL Now my Oh loves spiders but is terrified of snakes! can not even touch a tame one from the zoo! LOL

I like spiders. They catch dirty, horrible flies which I think are much worse. My cat caught a large spider once and sat there crunching it up and licking her lips. She clearly thought it was absolutely delicious. Yuk!!

I was given a book about a nice spider when I was about seven - that's probably why I think they are okay.

My arachnaphobia is a text book case - incident in childhood, yadda, yadda. I don't run around in circles screaming though:D

Who'd have thought spiders were a delicacy to cats?:lol:

I don't mind snakes at all; had a photo taken on holiday with a huge snake draped round my neck. It kept moving it's face directly into mine - I had to take a firm hold on its neck (do snakes have necks? Lol, behind it's head anyway), and move it out of the way for the photographer to take the picture.

Hi underdog!

Yes frogs snakes mice i dont mind and can hapily pick them up its just spiders that terrify me, :eek:Ive toched tame snakes picked up frogs mice etchand dont mind them at all!:)

Hi Sunflower,

Yep, spiders are the only thing I don't like too.

I knelt down to do some weeding the other day on my allotment, put my hand down to steady myself and closed my hand on something large and wriggly - thought I'd picked up a rat:eek: Lol, when I looked down there was a huge frog looking at me reproachfully:D

I used to work with a girl who was frightened of slugs - one of the catering staff found one on a carrot one day and chased her with it. Quite a bizarre sight watching a middle aged woman chasing a shrieking girl with a slug on a carrot.:D

You should have seen the spider that ran across the bedroom floor last night. I swear it had 12 legs and was 6 feet across :D Eventually caught it under a glass and put it outside. Hope it's not a homing spider.

Anyway... I know just how you feel about the hiding, fear of who is on the phone or knocking on the door, and it wasn't even my debts :mad:. I, too, have suffered mental health problems for years but no one cares when they are after you for something. You are always welcome to chat with me if you are feeling bad as often it helps to tell someone how you are feeling at that particular time. My home is about to be repossessed and I feel totally abandoned - well, I did until I found people here prepared to offer their time to reply to my question and have given me invaluable moral support. You have come to the right place, because people here understand.

Some great advice has been given to you on here, so I won't repeat it, other than to say that you may be able to get someone to act on your behalf. Where I live there is a community welfare rights unit which deals with things like debt, housing and benefit problems and they will act as a go between. The service is free and if you could find something like that where you live then it could bring you great peace of mind. Alternatively Citizens Advice will also act as go betweens, but I found them very hard to contact let alone get an appointment with as their services are so sought after.

Please don't feel alone and scared. I know this is easier said than done, especially as at this precise moment I have anxiety that is about to explode and my exczema is spreading rapidly :-(.

Good luck with sorting things out. Once you feel you have some control then you may begin to feel more positive. And remember, you can always leave a message on here and someone will get back to you. I will keep an eye on your thread to make sure that you are keeping well.

ugh! slugs eeek! I forgot about them! I hate those too!:eek: i would be running round in circles too if some one brouht one of those to me!:eek:

I cant even bring myself to touch a slug! The thought of even touching one makes me feel queasy!:eek:

I was trying to upoload my OH spider pic to put up on this post as we all talking about spiders! LOL but its the wrong type of file to upload to photobucket it is not JPG so you cam all breath a sigh of relief!:D