You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

sisgen10

Confused about 2007

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3987 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, I am very new here and am a bit confused by the ref to CCA requests and 2007. Does the change in the law at that time alter in any way the effect of a CCA request? I.E if a CCA is not forthcoming within the 12+2 day period and it is therefore unenforceable does this only apply to credit agreement taken out before 2007 or does it equally apply to credit agreements after 2007?

Thanks in advance.

no change other than typically that date indicates a change in how CCA's were handled, i'e most conform to requirements.

what is this all about?

who is the debt with etc

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

agreements post 2007 are not 'automatically' unenforceable if a prescribed term is missing on the agreement.

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)