You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

postggj

arangement to pay on credit file

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3974 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

brother has taken bull by the horns and sorting out his accounts,

now one of his creditors, lets say lloyds have agreed a repayment option where he repays three months of arrears ove the next six months. thats great as it saves getting a default on the credit file.

he has just got an equifax alert and on this months payment marker AP (ARANGEMENT TO PAY) HAS BEEN INSERTED

also it says on the allert

ONE OF YOUR ACCOUNTS HAS BEEN REPORTED BY YOUR LENDER AS DEFAULTED.THIS IS VIEWED UNFAVOURBLY BY LENDERS

IS THIS ARANGEMENT TO PAY TREATED THE SAME AS A DEFAULT IN THE EYES OF CREDITORS AND WHAT HAPPENS ONCE THE ARREARS HAVE BEEN PAID

THE ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN DEFAULTED, ONLY AN ARANGEMENT TO PAY

ANY COMMENTS

you get around :p

the arrangement to pay will stay tere until the arrangement ends.

this is known to lower the score and as seen as 'bad'

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

So Once The Arrears Have Been Paid The Arrangement To Pay Will Be Removed

yes

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Ill Give Him The Good News

bump please cus the below picuter

Untitled.jpg

credit files are normally up dated monthly sometimes longer so smetimes they can lag. have you contacted the CRA to say it should be removed?

ida x

i have yes. no joy

it even has the wrong end date. it was fully up to date in April, not in July has it says

IdainFife, sorry, you're wrong. I'm in the middle of a complaint with both Equifax and Experian over my credit file. After paying off the arrears on my mortgage in May and setting up a direct debit for future payments, i suddenly found a default on my credit file in June with an arrangement to pay, posted by the bank who have my mortgage.

I've challenged this through the CRA's and low and behold, Equifax have updated their recoeds to show no arrangement to pay and that i am upto date on the mortgage. But my Experian credit file now shows an arrangemnet to pay commencing 1st June and ending 1st July. Why?, there has never been an arrangement to pay. Here we go again.

Don't be sorry ;)

Idax

Anyone know if putting incorrect information on you're credit file goes against any laws?

Data Protection Act For One

The Cra As Data Processors Have An Obligation To Confirm That The Data They Hold Is Correct

They Just Try And Palm You Off To The Original Creditor Saying Only They Can Ammend The Credit File

Its Rollocks

There Is A Court Case Going On At The Moment Against Experian And Lowells Over Just This Matter

The Ico Is In Full Agreement That The Cra Have A Duty Of Care

I have some info on this

I have just paid all my debt off i had 4 cards in a long term payment program and have just 2 where arrangement to pay

i made offers on my cards and got them to accept reduced offers after some hagling they did and cleared the balance etc

however barclaycard and citi card have removed the arrangment to pay and added a flag saying settled in full but balance would not fully clear outstanding amount apparently this will show up on any searches and lower my score

and since i have paid all my cards my experian score has gone from 759 fair down to 630 poor and i have no debt

hope this helps

I have a big issue with LLoyds see my post and also Natwest concerning false data and arrangement to pay.

Idaiffife is there anything I can quote for them to take the arrangement to pay off a loan that is all clear now. I never even agreed to this arrangement to pay?

My respect to people who post regularly and help people out on here. Without your help alot of wrongs would have been committed.