You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

kissit2005

How can you leave gross misconduct of a application form....

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3988 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

How would u leave gross misconduct of a application form, would u:

put down you where dismissed and hope there dont find out.

put it down and hope for the best.

or put a covering letter explaining what happened.

many thanx stevo.

Was it a big company you were dismissed from? Ask because some of the bigger companies don't really give references anyway, they just put something like "we confirm **** was employed by us from *** to ****" and that's it!

If new employer is likely to find out anyway not sure if I'd put anything much on form - wait and see if you get an interview and then explain in person might be better. see what others think.

How would u leave gross misconduct of a application form, would u:

put down you where dismissed and hope there dont find out.

put it down and hope for the best.

or put a covering letter explaining what happened.

many thanx stevo.

I put dismissed on my application forms.

It is up to you how you explain the situation but make sure it is as I believe they say in films "based on a true story".

The main thing you need to make sure is that you are clear that there are no outstanding issues(cos otherwise they will think you have nicked something and that you are being prosecuted).

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

yes i was going to put dimissed on the forms but if they found out then i would telling a lie then i would be dismissed again.

yes i work for a big company......

yes i was going to put dimissed on the forms but if they found out then i would telling a lie then i would be dismissed again.

yes i work for a big company......

Mine was RBS Group so I put "dismissal" because that is the reason I left the company. If a future employer wants to ask the reason why then they can ask you.

Honestly, I spent way too long thinking about GM than was necessary. It is about presentation of the reasons that counts if and when you are asked.

GROSS MISCONDUCT looks bigger than it is.

Gross Misconduct is not the reason because you either resigned/was made redundant or was dismissed.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

I was thinking that you could just put the date you finished on the form, not lie, just don't put anything, so it wouldn't decrease your chances of getting an interview. Then you could explain in interview if you got one.

cheers yourbank thats a good thing i have been worrying about this all week and thanx jan4a for the advise.