Allied International Please Help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5371 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

Today I recived a letter demanding I immediatly pay £2,500 to Allied Int which originated from Loyds TSB, which I had been passed to BLS collections which I had been making payments to. I have had no notification of this debt being transfered to any other company. Iam currently not working and have no chance of paying this money back in full. Is Loyds bank allowed to just pass this debt onto different companys whenever they want?

Can some one please help me with this, as I have read on other posts that this company dont arrange repayments it just wants the whole amount, also I think Loyds applied alot of charges onto my original account. Would it be possible to have a breakdown of the steps that I can take to avoid going to court.

Thanks very much.

Hello and Welcome, Marko.

What sort of account was it and do you know how much they have added in charges ?

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

had been making payment too?

have you stopped?

and what is the debt please?

CC bank A/C oD?

don't worry AIC are known forgoing in for the kill without testing the water first.

they can do NOTHING to you they are a DCA

they have NO LEGAL powers.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi there,

thanks for your quick responses. It was a student overdraft of £1500, being stupid I never recorded any charges etc so £1000 has been added to the orginal overdraft. I could not keep up with the min payments but done my best at trying to with what little I get being unemployed at the minute.

thanks mark

Hi there,

thanks for your quick responses. It was a student overdraft of £1500, being stupid I never recorded any charges etc so £1000 has been added to the orginal overdraft. I could not keep up with the min payments but done my best at trying to with what little I get being unemployed at the minute.

thanks mark

When did you finish being a student?

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

June this year I graduated

thanks mark

This will be interesting. Next question is whether you changed courses during that period of time or was it a straight 3 year degree?

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

How did the amount go to £2500.00 when most student overdrafts are interest free and then move onto graduate terms with a decreasing overdraft?

I think you need to send a SAR to lloydsTSB cos there is at the moment at least a £1000.00 discrepancy.

• Haha 1

Ok thanks I will send a SAR to Loyds, what should I do in the mean time with Allied International demanding I pay the full amount tried to ring them today but went straight to voicemail is there a course of action I should take so they cannot take this any further.

Thanks alot Mark.

Ok thanks I will send a SAR to Loyds, what should I do in the mean time with Allied International demanding I pay the full amount tried to ring them today but went straight to voicemail is there a course of action I should take so they cannot take this any further.

Thanks alot Mark.

When they contact you again(let them do it) then tell them that you are contacting lloydsTSB to check what has happened on the account since you dispute the amount that they are claiming is owed. Ask them to put the account on hold until such time as you have the details. If they insist on a payment then tell them NO you won't pay a penny until you can verify the correct amount that is due.

I hate both companies with a passion. I've had endless problems with LTSB, and dont be surprised if they knock up an agreement out of thin air. That said, going at the rate that LTSB has been losing cash and workers lately, there'll be nobody left to work for it in about 18 months.