You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Lapchien66

3 Letters from Lowell - bye bye!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3994 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I've been fighting back at Lowell over 3 accounts worth over £30K. This week I have received a note on all 3, saying that, "following a review our client is prepare to take a commercial view in relation to this matter and as a gesture of goodwill and strictly without any admission of liability is prepared to discontinue this matter...". It goes on to say that the matter is now closed.

Result!

Eyes opened and back in control of my life thanks to this site x

frame it!

but i bet you get another DCA on your tail soon

i'd get that in writing from the 'client'

PS who was the OC?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

OC was Lloyds TSB

Eyes opened and back in control of my life thanks to this site x

Not suprised it was a bank who just happened to have been bailed out by the taxpayer...they are very sensitive to the public at the moment ;)

OC was Lloyds TSB

I'm shocked! LTSB and especially their in house pet sols **** do not drop the bone easily :eek:

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

'The tide always turns eventually!';)

Every journey begins with a single step :):)

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

Oh yeah! Frame it, put it in pride of place over the mantle piece, and show all your visitors, 30k just like that:D:D

Top banana:D

Boo;)

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Glad to see the Leeds Loser living up to their name. Poor Jimmy C will need someone else to buy a round tonight

jimmyc.jpg

Glad to see the Leeds Loser living up to their name. Poor Jimmy C will need someone else to buy a round tonight

jimmyc.jpg

less funds for his fringe transplant as well:D

SAM

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER.

SO PROUD OF MY AVATAR,THAT TOOK ME WEEKS TO WORK OUT HOW TO GET ONE.:lol:

PLZ CLICK MY SCALES IF YOU LIKE WHAT I SAY.

OR IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY.:smile: