style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4023 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

anyone seen the news today as i liked his comments specially"the FSA need to show some muscle and common sence" it is now time to back him up and flood the FSA with our complaints about unfair charges he was relating to mortgage charges but i believe they need to know the full scale of the problem so any charges whether it be bank, credit card, or loan please let them know as this is a good time with johns report PF

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Yes I did hear it and have noted the comments made anout the Gov & FSA by "shelter"!

What a shocking state of affairs;

The FSA are spineless and toothless, they allow the Banks et al to get off scot free.

All the while, the Gov. sit back and do nothing!????

The FSA should do what workplaces do, 1st complaint you get a three month period to prove it was a one-off, two complaints is a formal warning, three complaints in a certain period then it is out the door. Take away more dodgy DCAs licences and not allowing them to be renewed should do it.

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

So if I complain to the FSA I don't know what they would do, apart from record my complaint, file it away, and put me down as another statistic

Edited by frettful38