Capital one CCA received, please help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5347 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In responsde to my cca request, fitst had a letter saying they were asiling Capotal One for it, now has a leter saying Capotal one say they have bno aggrement so Cabot say no enforcenent unleszs Capiotal one find the cca and then theywill chase agaim, is this good? Or is it likekly to appear,the cca I mean?

Edited by snagpuss

its good for now, keep the letter safe, crabot will no doubt try and pass it down the food chain.

however if they do produce then you are leable unless the agreement is rubbish and knowing crap1 that is highly likely

• 1 month later...

Lowells have just sent me my credit agreement for Capital One, i cant scan it im afriad so will try and explain whats in it

Firstly - a page stating Credit Agreement - please issue to to me a Capital one crdit card etc, goes on about fraud and CRA's

I ahve read the T&C's and if my application is accepted I agrree to be bound etc etc

I have signed and dated it, they have signed it and there is a little box saying your right to cancel/

2nd page - credit agreement regulated by CCA Act 1974 which has paragraphs on monthly statements, financial and related particluras inclduing examples of credit limits and APR's and another one saying Use of Iformation and a paragraph about "Your Rights and "Loss or Misuse of card"

Then, weirdly, I have got numereous typed sheets of A4 paper, that look they have just been typed up and could be anybodies, just [printed off a printer - not at all like the documents above, there are 9 pages and and are entitled Terms and Conditions, I DID NOT get these when I had the card. I could type them all up myself and they would look exactly the same, these pages include, Use of your information, issueing the card and credit card cheques, extra carholders, credit limit, personal identification number and password, using the card and credit card cheques, monthly payment, monthly statement, prepayment, finincial particulars, other charges and default charges, foreign trnsactions, optional CO PPI, default, lost or stolen cards and pin, notice and address, variation, closing your account, ending the agreement, general, definitions, governing law, finanical and related particulars

Please somebody help, where do I stand with this

Lowells have just sent me my credit agreement for Capital One, i cant scan it im afriad so will try and explain whats in it

Firstly - a page stating Credit Agreement - please issue to to me a Capital one crdit card etc, goes on about fraud and CRA's

I ahve read the T&C's and if my application is accepted I agrree to be bound etc etc

I have signed and dated it, they have signed it and there is a little box saying your right to cancel/

2nd page - credit agreement regulated by CCA Act 1974 which has paragraphs on monthly statements, financial and related particluras inclduing examples of credit limits and APR's and another one saying Use of Iformation and a paragraph about "Your Rights and "Loss or Misuse of card"

Then, weirdly, I have got numereous typed sheets of A4 paper, that look they have just been typed up and could be anybodies, just [printed off a printer - not at all like the documents above, there are 9 pages and and are entitled Terms and Conditions, I DID NOT get these when I had the card. I could type them all up myself and they would look exactly the same, these pages include, Use of your information, issueing the card and credit card cheques, extra carholders, credit limit, personal identification number and password, using the card and credit card cheques, monthly payment, monthly statement, prepayment, finincial particulars, other charges and default charges, foreign trnsactions, optional CO PPI, default, lost or stolen cards and pin, notice and address, variation, closing your account, ending the agreement, general, definitions, governing law, finanical and related particulars

Please somebody help, where do I stand with this forumbox_top_left.gifforumbox_top_tile.gifforumbox_top_right.gifforumbox_left_tile.gifCredit Report Click link to open in new window.

forumbox_right_tile.gifforumbox_bottom_left.gifforumbox_bottom_tile.gifforumbox_bottom_right.gif

Snagpuss,

When did you apply online ?

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Snagpuss,

Listen, they're deffo not worth crying over, that's the game they play.

Can you scan what they've sent you onto this thread.

Regards.

Scott.

Edited by maroondevo52
Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

The good news is that they still need a SIGNED CCA to enforce via the court :)

But this is one, isn't it? I have signed it it, the first page has my name and address printed on it but I have signed and dated it and there is something like a signature in their box :?

i may be wromg but doesnt the document all have to be on one document instead of the lots that i've got, how can they say the second page relates to the first page where i have signed it or i understood it completely wrong, which is likely :Cry:

the first page doesnt no, the second page which is copied doesnt give an exact credit limit, just examples, the second page also states about payments but there is no box either ticked or unticked for PPI

Hi, first of all, don't waste your tears on them, they have no powers to do anything to you.

I am dealing with this load with regard to 4 Crap 1 accounts (2 are mine and 2 are my sister's) so I know how you feel, I let my sister open her letters, and look at her face then she hands them to me and I laugh and point out all the things that are incorrect or just plain lies they are spouting.

We have had the typed Terms and Conditions, which, as you say, relate to nothing so they can be disregarded.

Was an Agreement actually sent in the snail mail for you to sign and return? Or, did you just apply online, receive a letter and card to say your Application had been accepted?

cone.jpg

yes i just applied online, then got this page to sign, it looks like this one which I've copied from another thread (hope Sunflower doesnt mind) then they sent me the card. Don't know how to make it bigger

hi, Sorry you were missed.

It would be easier if you could find someone with a scanner as the experts can't really say with what you have written.

Do you have a digital camera?

Does the page with your signature on have any terms and conditions or any way of linking that page to any other?

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

thank you both for answering, i found one last night and i posted it on oanther thread here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/204172-crapital-one-cabot-have.html

i dont know how i ende up with two threads, minds all over the place.

There doesnt seem to be linking the first page with the seccond if that makes sense. It was taken out in 2005, applied online then got a form to sign

I have read some of Sunflowers thread regarding Capital one, there seems to be an issue with the "Section 23" as mentioned on the first page, when I go to the second page, there is a section 1& 2 and then there is, well I don't know how to describe it, it look likes it is meant to say "section 23" but...................it looks like they have altered is, the 3 is quite clear but just before it, is another number that looks its made to look like a 2 but it looks like it was a 3 first (its has been def altered) then there is a 3 further along the the line than numnbers of the Sections 1 and 2.

Also, all the typed documents which list all the suposed T&C's, there are two section 10's, one entitled FINANCIAL AND RELATED PRODUCTS and another one entotled PAYMENT and SECTION 23 is entitled GOVERNING LAW :idea:

Please can anybody help, why if they have included what they think are the Terms and Conditions relating to my account, why have they sent another 9 pages containing them, these are typed out as you would type a letter or document, no mention of Capital One or myself on them whatsoever.