Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4111 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Thanks All

Landy I was so upset with CL Finance, and you are right the wonderful lady at halifax who has been dealing with this (and treating me so respectfully...and understanding that my mission was the reduce my debt - first and foremost) I think knew that CL weren't playing fair, plus she could probably see what they bought it for on her screen.

I actually have another 5 debts (smallish) with CL, but seems 75% or nothing with them !

I am looking forward to reducing my debts thanks to the help and advice from this forum.

Barclaycard I got £1500 off the balance for charges and PPI, Halifax Card I got £247 plus £336 PPI taken off the balance, HFC - I agreed to their £2k off the balance for misold PPI..................So my amount owed is looking so much better.

I am continuing with others and fighting all the way, I know I spent it, and I am paying it all back, but my situation is so much better thanks to their admission of mis-sold PPI and unfair charges.

Originally owed £32000, with charges added when I defaulted - £34000.

Paid back (pay CCCS 300 per month) £10k off the debt and thanks to reductions for above now owe around £21000........................one day I will be debt free !

When cheque clears I will be making a donation to the site for all your help and advice !

Hi Charley:)

Very well done with managing to reduce your debts thus far:D

This site is amazing and the members are so willing to help their fellow sufferers - I just wish I'd found it a couple of years ago!

Keep up the good work!

Regards,

Landy x

LTSB PPI on various loans (current/settled) - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 1 Charges - Refunded inc CI

MBNA 1 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Charges - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 2 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Accident Ins - Refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage Charges -Partially refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage PPI - Refunded inc CI & 8%

Sainsburys (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI +8%

Sainsburys (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI + 8%

M&S Money (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI

M&S Money (closed) Card PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Direct Line (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI + 8%

Debenhams Card (closed) PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Swift Mortgage Charges -Refunded

Hitachi Finance (closed) Charges - Refunded

been off for a couple of days.......

well done charley, great news to come back too

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...