Postal Strike

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5374 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i got notice today that the union is doing a national ballot for a postel strike

BALLOT TIMETABLE

NOTICE SERVED TO THE EMPLOYER ON THE 2ND SEPTEMBER 2009

BALLOT PAPERS DISPATCHED ON THE 9TH SEPTEMBER

BALLOT CLOSES ON THE 23RD SEPTEMBER 2009

Our postman at work said everyone seems up for an all out strike. At the moment the striking is not affecting our area but I'm dead sure it will at sometime soon.

I would assume that there must be some allowance for additional time if you can prove that the papers were delayed due to the strike although with our laws probably not. It is also possible that they would hold up their post until it was over.

DG

I have no legal training my knowledge comes from my personal life experiences

Please help keep the forum alive by making a donation

Well it does prove the point that this country has been in a real state for years and is only getting worse instead of better. I think it would be a far better place if we caggers got together and threw out all the MPs and ran the country ourselves - wouldn't we have a great time, freebies all round such as holidays and pay and everything else they've been ripping us off with. The greatest bit would be that we could get rid of all the DCAs legally, get rid of bank charges and the ridiculous interest rates we have. We might have a bit of a struggle over which one should be charge as there are a lot of great minds around.

DG:D

I have no legal training my knowledge comes from my personal life experiences

Please help keep the forum alive by making a donation