You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

andie_303

Hospital Reccommendations

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3954 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

is there anywhere that you can find a list of hospitals that have certain facilities and is there such thing as a league table to tell you how good they are?

I have just requested a transfer from a hospital that I have had to complain about a consultant and the standard of care my son received.

The hospital management have said they cannot transfer him and I have to ask my GP.

I am looking for a paediatric respiratory department in live in Nottinghamshire but have no issues travelling any distance to get a good standard of care.

If anyone can help it would be really appreciated.

Go back to your gp and ask them to refer your son to a different hospital. I work in the SE and a few of our patients go to London out of choice. You will need a letter from your GP though :) Hope your son gets the treatment he deserves :) x