Credit agreement ( Car finance ) need advice.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5162 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone. My name is Aaron and i am new to this site.

As a few people might of done on this site i purchased a car on finance last year and simple can no longer afford it . ( along with insurance,running,tax and repairs. )

I rang the finance company and they were ogres. " no sorry cant help you if you had a shorter term than 5 years we could extend it to make it cheaper as you dont we cant help".

Hold on 5 years!!! When i took the agreement i asked for it to be on 3 years whats going on?.

I decided enough was enough with companys taking me for granted so for once in my life i took this very seriously and decided to go through my agreement with a fine comb.

On the agreement it stated 60 months i couldnt believe it. Before anyone says its your fault you should of checked i sat in car craft for 5 hours waiting to be accepted with 2 screaming kids who needed feeding the last thing i needed was to spend anther hour or two looking through the agreement. I have learnt my lesson. I THINK THE WAITING PART IS PART OF THERE SALES TECHNIQUE.

Anyway i also noticed the agreement said £450 deposit paid, hold on i only paid £100 did carcraft fiddle it so the finance company would accept me??

Also the cash price of the car is £7499 on my carcraft invoice yet £7999 is the amount i borrowed from the finance company excluding interest.

Also i have two different interest rates on the agreement.

Also the figures on the agreement do not add up at all it looks like a 3 year kid did the maths.

Now apart from this i was lied to by car craft saying i had to have warranty for the finance to accept me. After calling the finance company they assured me i didnt so after alot of aggro i cancelled it. I have heard alot of bad things regarding carcraft even the finance company im with stated " We no longer deal with carcraft due to reasons i cannot discuss"

any help would be appreciated as im in enough debt without spending money after money on running costs and the car.

Is my agreement unenforcable???

Do i stand a chance in court??

Thanks for reading this depressive thread lol.

There is alot of pages shall i just scan the whole agreement and post it here.

May sound silly but is it safe to put it on here.

With what i explained does it sound like i may have a chance cancelling.

Ill post it later when i get home.

Do i stand a chance in court??

Who's mentioned court? You or them?

Was there any PPI on their? When you paid for warranty it usually is added on top of the total amount paid for the car, so for instance 3 years warranty cover = £800, that is then added onto the total price of the car, ie. Car£7499

Warranty £800

=£8300

Does that sound familiar? Or did you have a yearly/monthly rolling warranty?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

what like bank details name address etc. obvious bank details lol.

Yes remove any Identifying details, names addresses, reference numbers, any bar codes, bank details definitely.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

No one mentioned court i just didnt want to take it to court if i dont stand a chance and the warranty was removed last year and on a new statement still had cash price differences so its not the warranty that makes a difference.

Thanks everyone

Yeah i know i certainly will never do it again i feel so stupid not reading the agreement but hey you learn from your mistakes . Gonna get the agreement on here tommorow so people can check it for me . Im just praying there is a problem with it. By what ive seen i certainly think theres more than one prob.

'Guessing' and 'Assumptions' are what makes a good DCA. The post is fine where it is for the time being;)

Apologies. I'll keep my guesses under wraps! ;)

Unless it is the winning numbers for this weeks lotto numbers!:D

Ok i have scanned the images . the first two are my invoice and terms and conditions of the invoice. The rest in order is my credit agreement. I have scanned them in order and the last one is a statement which is after i cancelled my warranty and the figures still dont make sense

The invoice has deposit paid £100

The agreement states advanced payment £200

The statement states £450 paid.

Also figures are wrong on cash price.

Ill scan the statement aswell.

There are pages about pinnacle insurance aswell which i didnt ask for so im not to sure what its regarding.

I have not used photo bucket before i think this is the link

Pictures by arussell8794 - Photobucket

Yeah links are working fine, but you need to go back and remove your name, I would also remove the make and model and the chassis number. It may take a while,

so remove the link to the scans, make the changes and then post them back up on here.

Sorry if it seems a pain, but it's for your safety, as employees of the garage or the finance company can easily identify you with those details:eek:

Boo;)

Ok ill do that now .

Any idea when ill get a reply regarding this

thanks

Give it time, someone who has knowledge of financial contracts will give their advice..