You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

amoffski

Help with Barclaycard loan

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3993 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hello i took out a loan for finanace in december of 2008 with barclaycard card. this was for a computeach loan and to pay for it. very soon my interest free period expires. unfortunately my circumstances have changed a lot. i owe £3,200 overdraft to hsbc with no charges on the account. £800 credit card to hsbc with again no charges.

Lastly 5900 pounds to barclays.

When i took out the loan i had a small credit card bill and had 3k in savings. Due to me loosing my job in march and only just finding employment again now i will not be able to settle my loan in time. I will then need to pay 12,202.56 back in total.

I am certain i wont be able to afford this and will fall behind. is there any way i can challenge barcalys on the claims my loan in not enforceable?

I have read threads linking to it and tried to understand however i really dont get it. I have already asked for a copy of my CCA. I did this today by telephone.

thank you for any advice oe help

Hi Amoffski,

You need to send a CCA request with the £1 fee if you want sight of the agreement. Use letter N from here - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-bailiffs-advice/20758-creditors-dcas-letter-templates.html

You should assume, at this stage, that the agreement will be enforceable, for various reasons.

Unless you can borrow to pay off the loan, before the interest free period expires, you will have to accept the interest element kicking in.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)