Default Notice Letter Response from Sainsbury's

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5341 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi folks

This is my first thread, hoping I can get some advice. After sending the first two template letters asking for a copy of the original default notice & a copy of the credit agreement, I recieved the following response:

Thankyou for your statutory request for information with respect to the above agreement.

Enclosed is a copy of the reconstituted version of the executed agreement and a copy of the current terms and conditions.

As you had not made the required payments you were served with a default notice, your agreement was ended on 22nd June 2005 and the full balance owing bacame due.

Please note that the information we have provided you with is all the information we are required to provide you with under Section 78 of the Consumer Credit Act. Please also note that we are not required to provide a copy of the original signed agreement under Section 78 of the Consumer Credit Act.

Yours sincerely..

All I have been sent is a standard Credit Card Agreement, no names or signatures along with a blank credit agreement.

Any help would be much appreciated... :)

Hello and Welcome,

I'll move this thread to the appropriate Forum.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

• 4 weeks later...

Can you post up what they have sent you ? They don't have to supply a copy of the default notice with a CCA request specifically....you could try with a SAR though. Can you post up what they have sent you (minus the personal details) ? If they can't provide a copy of your agreement have you seen this ? - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/173201-why-you-shouldnt-use.html