You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

sdburnip

unfair dissmissal or not please read

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3993 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All This Is My First Post...

I Was Recently Sacked From Work Over An Alleged £20 That Was Stolen From A Persons Waller Whilst This Person Was Taking A Shower In The Locker Room.

The Reason For Me Being Sacked Was I Was The Only One On Cctv Going Into The Locker Room During This Persons Shower Time..

The Victim States He Was Only 99% That He Had The Money And The Statemnt He Wrote Was Not Signed... I Did Not Steal The Money I Was In The Locker Room Doing My Job As I Am Cleaner. After I Leave The Locker Room 3 Other Peolpe Went In To The Locker Room But The Man Was Out Of The Shower Now... I Was Not Searched Or If I New Anything About It Untill I Got Off Holiday One Other Person Was Questioned From The 3 That Went In But I Am The Only One Who Has Been Sacked... On The Basis I Was The Only Person In The Locker Room During This Man Being In The Shower... Again I Did Not Take The Money!!! I Have Had Various Meetings And Hearings The Latest One I Was Told There Was Going To Be A Note Taker But When I Got There I Was Told This Person Whas Bad That Day... So The Person That Sacked Me Was Doing The Notes... I Thought This Person Was Only There To Take Notes How Ever She Was Buttin In And Asked A Few Qusestions Can She Do This?. Also When I Viewed The Cctv There Was Me And The 2 Ppl I Went In The Meeting With And The Head Of Security And One More Person Who Has Nothing To Do With Anything There Apart From Being A Part Of Admin. I Thought All Of This Should Have Been Kept Confidential...it Feels As Though I Have Been Singled Out As No One Else Has Recieved Any Punishment This Is Not Fair,,, At The End Of The Meeting The Big Boss Asks Me Why Did I Go To The Solicitor I Said Becuase I Did Not Steal The Money And I Want To Prove I Did Not Doo It!! Also She Asks What Do I Want From All Of This All I Said Was I Want My Name Cleared Of Being A Theif As I Am No A Theif... I Have Untill The End Of Aug To Go To Tribunal... Thanks

Were you given any written notices of meetings due to take place?

Do you have your companies contract outlining how they deal with disciplinary meetings?

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

hi there.. the first meeting i had was total random and out of the blue she asked for a 5 min chat and did not mention what it was for... so when i was asked i was in total shock at being acused for something like theft...

they say they would only sack someone if they were certain about the theft... but they cant be certain theres no video evidence of anyone taking any money nor was this pesron totally 00% sure of having the money how can they do this too me i have 2 kids... also funny enough the company was about to change contracts i dont no if this would have anything to do with it but me and my family are so upset over the whole thins thanks

I have asked a member of site team to take a look at your thread. I think that there is deficiencies in their disciplinary policy and the way they handled this one.

Please can I make sure that you have your contract of employment and that you were given documentation as to your rights as an employee prior to the meeting?

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf